Be honest guys, how many of you wore UFC shirts back in the day?

I had a UFC 5 shirt from 1995 that I used to wear. Thats the only period where I wouldn't feel ashamed enough to wear a UFC shirt as the sport was actually really Ultimate Fighting then and not this pansy stuff we get now

It was this exact one that Ken Shamrock is wearing here.

220px-WWE_-_Manchester_040498_%285%29.jpg

I had one UFC shirt but sadly couldn't afford those sweet ass affliction shirts

When I was 10 one of the dads who was an assistant coach on my little league team always wore one. I thought he was a fighter for the longest time.

never had ufc one although I've couple of pride t-shirts which i like to wear

This is the one I had:

s-l300.jpg

Probably still got it somewhere.

Would need a size bigger now because I got a lot fatter more muscular during lockdown.

Tapout was actually cool for a bit when it was like an mma only thing. Back then the sport was still relatively unknown by the masses.

When Tapout started being worn by you average Joe going to the sports store then it was no longer cool.

Cheesiest I've done was having a UFC wallpaper on my phone a long time ago lol

nate-diaz-shirt.jpg

One of my favorites to wear in my early 20’s to show what a badass I was

Don't own any UFC gear

Just Bad Boy

bad-boy-mauler-shirt.jpg

The viking design they used for gustaffson shirts was always my favorite, I always wanted to have this one but I never found it online.

1.0x0.jpg

I got this hoodie but I gave it away cause I dropped like 60 pounds and it didn't look right with me new weight.

ba15a825-c3ba-4519-bd69-2f556d287f45_1.37f7ea44f69d34807da417143ccfa1cb.jpeg

Still wear my Tapout jersey and Tapout sweatsuit.

Never had affliction or ufc brand clothing

Never did.

But if I did, I’d wear Frankie Edgar or Aldo stuff, and only if they got the majority of the money.

* I do wear BJJ brands though.

never did never will.. ufc clothes are for manlets trying to scare ppl lol

I buy an event t shirt whenever I attend.I also have the Pettis/ Henderson WEC shirt and a few Bellator/PFL shirts. I dont wear them often but when I do you could bet I feel douchey

Back