Be honest guys, how many of you wore UFC shirts back in the day?

wait , I had Silverstar , affliction ,
still have Hayabusa and Badboy

I had 1 affliction shirt and 2 mexican themed tap out shirts. That's pretty much it, I didn't get too much into that trend.

I sometimes wore a vintage Pride FC t-shirt but more than two people expressed their support for the gay community, and since then it’s only being used at home :(

Swole Ron Weasley
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh man tons. I had the Karo Parisyan affliction shirt, A BJ penn shirt plus I had the white shorts with the black belt on them. I had a Koscheck shirt to troll my friends and a Rampage Jackson walkout shirt that I wore all the damn time. I know there's more I'm forgetting too.

I wore a sherdog shirt but they could tell anyway since I'm 6'8 and 245lbs shredded. Hair line on point also. Elbows not too pointy.

I've never wore one yet, didnt bother buying them when they came thru town

I still have some old T-Shirts with different fighters on them. A BJ Penn shirt, Chuck Liddell and Hendo. An Old Strikeforce T. All way before the Reebok deal. I think I have an old Sinister fight T-Shirt that I bought at K-Mart when James Toney was repping them.

I have a Fedor walkout tshirt (Rogers fight I think) a Tyson Pedro tshirt, a Pride tshirt and a Weidman v Silva 2 tshirt, I’m 40 and too old for that shit but wear them all and give no fucks

Never wore UFC attire but I did always buy the UFC lighters at the gas station

Back