Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

I apologize if I insinuated that TopBoxer made those gloves. I actually figured he didn't so I put them in Bill's thread. They looked interesting enough that I might as well get some discussion going.

& I had meant that I liked them as something to put up on the wall or something. (albeit expensive for that purpose) I can't imagine using them for training, not that there's someone out there that couldn't.

Any pictures of muay thai gloves?

IMG_0023Copy_zps34865bd1.jpg

would something like this fit into MT gloves description?

The headgear is "old school" made and used in the 50's - 60's. We offer it in regard to the MANY that tell us that their "Winning" brand full face headgear does not protect their oversized, long nose. Also, some have questioned old price list of 2012. We don't usually go on this sight as too many trolls disparage others. You may see our product on BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT and clicking on the word photos for styles, colors, options. Prices and ordering help is always per our email address. My husband is ill and I'm now helping him with the line and with our well know supplier, in our pledge to continue offering quality boxing equipment for less. PB.

The headgear is "old school" made and used in the 50's - 60's. We offer it in regard to the MANY that tell us that their "Winning" brand full face headgear does not protect their oversized, long nose. Also, some have questioned old price list of 2012. We don't usually go on this sight as too many trolls disparage others. You may see our product on BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT and clicking on the word photos for styles, colors, options. Prices and ordering help is always per our email address. My husband is ill and I'm now helping him with the line and with our well know supplier, in our pledge to continue offering quality boxing equipment for less. PB.

Sorry to hear about Bill being ill, hopefully it's nothing serious. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Dan

Thank you for the support. We still offer top quality , custom boxing equipment. I, Pat, Bill's wife has been involved with boxing equipment since the mid 80's. I made boxing equipment back then, after learning from Mr. Al Zimmer, the retired, past owner of Spartan Boxing Equipment, Brooklyn, NY Our problem was that all the tanneries in New England closed down. We would travel to NYC to buy leather. We decided to go private label, with suppliers making our labeled gear. Dan Mosby (FLORES). made "old School" gloves for us with our label. Today, we continue with all aspects of custom gear. Contact us at [email protected]

See our product page at BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT....click on the word photos to see all styles, colors etc. Thank you for your support.

Your posting style is damn near identical to your husband's...

Regardless, good luck with your business, TopBoxer makes you guys some really nice gear.

The headgear is "old school" made and used in the 50's - 60's. We offer it in regard to the MANY that tell us that their "Winning" brand full face headgear does not protect their oversized, long nose.

What headgear are we talking about? Sounds interesting.

Go to our product page BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT...click on the word photos to see all our gear. I try to keep the site and order format as close as used by Bill. Pat Beaulieu

Go to our product page BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT...click on the word photos to see all our gear. I try to keep the site and order format as close as used by Bill. Pat Beaulieu

March 27.................Want to thank all for your kind comments and support during my recent illness. Also to my wife Pat for her help. We are still offering custom, high quality boxing equipment for your everyday wants and training gear. Contact us at [email protected] for help, pricing and ordering options. I'll send color chart with styles, etc. Again, thank you for our support.Bill Beaulieu

Last edited:
I like my pair they are really comfortable and offer good protection. After a few months the logo is starting to fade slightly but the embroidery is good.

Bills customer service is really good too. He gets back to you immediately.

10934116_627470427387029_4672464373963140182_o.jpg

Here they are now compared to my twins

edit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back