Movies BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE (First Teaser Trailer)

I've never seen anything she's in or hear sof her. It seems she's been in some shitty horror movie remakes and a kids show in the last few years. Maybe your taste in media is just dogshit if you're watching alot of jenny ortega content.
You don't have to watch the actual content to be aware of the lack of creativity in Hollywood that's a big cause of casting saturation in movies. You need a wise old man, you call Morgan Freeman. You need another black man? You cast Samuel L Jackson. Quirky alt girl? Jenny Ortega. It's as vanilla as it gets. I personally actively avoid anything Pedro Pascal related, because I just don't care for the guy. I also know I can automatically pass on anything that had the Rock and Kevin Hart.

Fuck the naysays.

I just rubbed one out in anticipation.

This sequel is akin to pizza and sex.

Even if its bad, its still good.

This doesn't look too woke. Jenna Ortega looks the part. Me and the Wife are probably going to watch this in theaters.

I've never seen anything she's in or hear sof her. It seems she's been in some shitty horror movie remakes and a kids show in the last few years. Maybe your taste in media is just dogshit if you're watching alot of jenny ortega content.
It's not that I watch it, but there's a ton of her shit being advertised all the time.

Against my better judgement, I am somehow tentatively excited for this.

I am sure I will regret it.

I'll watch it just because i like the first one and it's nostalgic. I just know this new one is going to suck Lmao

He was the lone bright spot in Flash, and he was amazing in Birdman.

Whether he is the lead, or a supporting actor, he always seems to one of the best characters.
Haven't seen the Flash, but his performance in Birdman was mesmerizing. He was also the best part in Spiderman Homecoming

Back