Media Belal Muhammad believes Colby Covington is "nervous"

I like Belal to beat up Colby on any given Saturday night lot more chances of Belal dropping Colby than visa/versa. There's only so much running around and pitter pat pom, pom, power punching & short td wrestling you can do in a fight before you get clipped. Colby gets clipped, a lot..? <BC1>

The WW title fight will probably be a co-main so Colby being a slightly better draw might not be much of an issue. The PPV headliners are locked in up until October, Jones is likely for November and they're hoping for Conor in December. If it's in October their Abu Dhabi partners may prefer a Belal fight over Colby. Who knows but Dana's idea of shoving Colby into a title fight really stuffs up the division.

Belal should be worried, too. Because if Khamzat makes 170 and beats Usman, he's skipping Belal lmao.
id love to see that tbh. there’s just nothing appealing about this guy as a challenger.

Belal might be the only human alive with a bigger head than Tito Ortiz, literally.

Belal trying to play the heel is the worst thing ever. At least Colby puts some effort behind it and doesn't just sound like a whiny dork and sometimes says something funny. Even when trying to be entertaining Belal is still boring as hell.

Belal would cry again if he had to fight leon.nobody has time for that the outcome was obvious.Leon styled on Muhammed would do that again no problem

I don’t know if Colby is nervous but he’s proven that he has absolutely zero interest in taking a fight with any sort of risk unless it’s for the title. It’s incredibly sad that people defend that kind of behaviour purely because they dislike but Belal

Belal dont worry colby will take care of you after he beats leon low iq

Belal is so Fucking annoying
I don’t mind him talking trash on colby it’s good someone’s taking the bait. It’s fun. Sucker punching and talking on peoples families kind of sucks tho .

but Belal really isn’t the fighter the ufc is looking for and I get it. He’s very boring to watch.

Colby living rent free.

Once again his mouth keeps on making him look worse and worse.

The last line was the only truth of the statement / speculation.

"he'll sit out two years doing nothing but his victory parade"

<BC1><WellThere>

Colby has zero interest in fighting contenders, even when he's got zero wins over active contenders and somehow people think that because he lost twice to Usman he deserves a title shot.

They really ruined this division. It's arguably the most stacked division (at least one of them) and we get nothing but rematches and ranked fighters sitting out for months/years so they can try to win the title shot lottery.

Put Colby at the back of the line, remove his ranking, and make him fight contenders like others have done. Even if he's not the most exciting guy ever, Belal has been fighting and winning. Belal has had 3 fights since Colby's last fight, which was over a year ago.

This is so fucking stupid.

The last line was the only truth of the statement / speculation.

"he'll sit out two years doing nothing but his victory parade"

<BC1><WellThere>
Because his prime is basically up anyway. Even if he wins the belt, he'll lose it to the first serious contender due to his age, so he probably won't fight for a long time and force the UFC to strip him.

Can we PLEASE get WW out of this merry-go-round of rematches and recycled contenders?

Belal would benefit from just keeping his mouth shut. Bad enough to have to look at him..

IDK, I think he has more chances to beat Colby than Leon.

So it would be in his best interest to let Colby have his shot first.

Being nervous is a normal part of fighting
Remember the game

Colby is doing the least amount of work to get the most. It's such a shitty mindset and he's been rewarded at every corner for doing it.

Back