Bellator 157: Dynamite 2 Rampage vs Ishii (FRIDAY 8pm ET) Discussion

This idiot fighting giblerts wife is absolutely pathetic. One of the least talented, least athletic humans I've ever seen. She's just walking around with her weird ass head sticking out like fucking Keith jardine shadow jabbing thin air. This is terrible
Yup agreed, its very hard to watch, she clearly hasn't trained much at all.

Holy shit lmao at this phone sex commercial. Those still exist?

Didnt that Raymond Daniels match end in like a 30 seconds because of injury brah, mainly because Wonderboy landed shitty? I consider that a no contest. That said, Daniels was doing well for 15 seconds of action
If that's a no contest, Travis Browne vs Bigfoot should be also a no contest. Same as Silva vs Weidman 2.
But yes. It was ruled a no contest. No matter who hard I bitch about it

Go Mrs. Melendez! Gil's wife is TOUGH! Great body kicks! Would like to see the other girl fight out of the clinch more, and work that left hook! Good fight!

Hi Giblert! When's the suspension for those tainted tacos over?

Do people even call sex lines?

Props to this lady for finding room in her van for her kickboxing gear with all of the kid's soccer shit in it.

About to pull out the pre-pay and call this secret encounters.

If that's a no contest, Travis Browne vs Bigfoot should be also a no contest. Same as Silva vs Weidman 2.
But yes. It was ruled a no contest. No matter who hard I bitch about it

Take it to mofoing supreme court man, but seriously...do it.

So is this like the Cyborg thing where both the husband & wife have the same nickname

Lol @ this announcer.

"Bah GAWD how is this woman standing after eating those BRUTAL HAYMAKERS from that 125 pound woman?!?!"

Back