Bellator 161 - Johnson vs Kongo

I lost more on the over 2½ than I won on Joe unfortunately.

Good win for Joe Warren. He caught his second wind in R2, and he kept landing those knees.

How are you going to have some of your most significant bets on female fights in the UFC and then bitch about Bellator?

Kakai first time ever finished , 90 sec short of o2.5, sigh...

Gutsy performance by warren, tho. Dude is never in boring fights.

Has it 1-1 going to 3rd, not that it matters

Part of me agrees cause I really think some of the things they do is straight up unethical, but can't deny they have the best roster outside of the UFC. This show has been fun.
Chandler is the only reason to watch Bellator imo

From that interview, I feel like Johnson's personal loss is not a red flag. His demeanor seemed determined.

Great night for me so far. I stand by Kakai being one of the most overrated guys. No idea why so much money comes pouring in on him.

Yeah, it's baffling why he gets so much support. In the last 3 fights the line has moved 100+ points in his favor.

How are you going to have some of your most significant bets on female fights in the UFC and then bitch about Bellator?
Huh? Macedo was my only wmma bet besides Karolina, Shevchenko and Bec in like 2 months and it was only 1u

Because every fight is terrible, the fixed fights, etc

The only positive thing I can say about Bellator this year is I bet on Taimainglo against Caldwell

That's it

Then don't watch man. We enjoy it, leave us be

Need Tony for perfect night. Got lucky with Anastasia. Tony ML & fight under 2.5. I have a feeling Tony will be emotional and either come out hard and finish or get finished if he gets too sloppy. Tony by wrestlemania is probably more likely I think.

Smh I actually thought Tim Johnson got cut by the ufc and was fighting tonight

I'm up 4 units but feel really dirty.

If Kongo wins I'll be up over 6 and may have to go straight to church....

Back