Bellator 170: Ortiz vs. Sonnen (January 21st 7pm ET Prelims-9pm Main Card) Discussion

Do we still want to see Sonnen vs Wanderlei though?

I wanna say no but in spite of all the shit I have and probably will talk about this fight I was pretty entertained in spite of how terrible literally every aspect of that was

That fight will probably be the same

I don't think it was fixed, I just think Chael took the fight for the money and didn't really care that much if he won.
Yeah very true, I think the same. 500,000 for that!!!

he is one of the greatest fighters of all time and of course one of the best 205ers
half his fights i was rooting for him the other against him.

Chael has a 5 fight contract. Why the hell would they fix a fight and kill his drawing power to a retiring fighter?
Said the same
Fight never made sense
Coker has done this before
Thinking they were 100% guaranteed a win and the fighter they support loaea

Like hendo$shields in sf

Hopefully Tito stays retired this time. He goes out on a win at home.

When he had the front head-lock he should have stayed there or tried to get the back.

Why on earth would you pull guard there?

Very annoyed at that performance.

Bellator had planned to bring Wanderli Silva into the cage if Sonnen won, and they were gonna book a fight for May or June time, but now that aint happening haha. Tito vs Bader 2 is next, yeah yeah yeah I know guys retired! don't fool for it. Bader and Tito revenge fight later this year, wait and see

It's nice to see Tito go out like that.

It's hard to deny his passion and love for the sport, no matter how annoying he is at times

I'm glad for him too, even though I'm not a fan.

Do that many people think Chael took a dive?

Back