• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 175: Rampage vs. King Mo 2 (7pm ET Prelims - 9pm Main Card) Fri. March 31st Discussion

Rampage didnt even look like he trained for this fight and niether did Mo? Hes just coasting on his years of experience. Pretty sad display and it showed. I thought Rampage would be a decent heavyweight. Not like this. If he were a lean 225 or 230 maybe.

Bader is fucking going to slay Bellator. He is on another level compared to them.

Shit never thought I would say that.

Wasn't Phil Davis meant to destroy Mo as well?

Bader/Mo will be another close decision. Bader isnt destroying anyone not called Anthony Perosh

Mo should just cut to MW and easily win the title there.

Very hard to watch!. Not easy on the ole eye balls.

Bader vs Mo is gonna be so boring and sloppy. God, LHW sucks so bad without Jones.

Bader should destroy Mo with ease. If King Mo looks anything like he did tonight... Bader knocks him out or slams him around the cage.

Ugh, now this is moved to the contenders. I feel like I've been cat fished.

I dont like new places.

Bader vs Mo is gonna be so boring and sloppy. God, LHW sucks so bad without Jones.
Honestly Bader has improved a ton in the stand up, he's not JBJ/DC level but he is the next tier down and thats not a bad thing.

If rampage was in shape he would've beaten mo the skills showed rampage was still better than him but he couldn't sustain it.

If money was in better shape he would've hurt rampage in the third rampage looked like he was swinging with bricks tied on his arms.

yo, this dude getting arresting on Cops is ridiculous! lol

Bader is fucking going to slay Bellator. He is on another level compared to them.

Shit never thought I would say that.
Even when Bader was beating lower level fighters he wasn't destroying them

If rampage was in shape he would've beaten mo the skills showed rampage was still better than him but he couldn't sustain it.

If money was in better shape he would've hurt rampage in the third rampage looked like he was swinging with bricks tied on his arms.

it was a wrap after he missed that takedown shot.

Wasn't Phil Davis meant to destroy Mo as well?

Bader/Mo will be another close decision. Bader isnt destroying anyone not called Anthony Perosh
giphy.gif

Rampage is what he is as this point, I think he could have won that fight and is still clearly a dangerous puncher. I don't think the guy needs to make any excuses. You know what we were getting when he took this at HW.

Back