• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 175: Rampage vs. King Mo 2 (7pm ET Prelims - 9pm Main Card) Fri. March 31st Discussion

Interest level is seeing Rampage at LHW or HW in UFC is absoutley zero, none at all. No knee jerk reaction to tonight, his last 4 fights have been stinkers, all very hard to watch.

This is the most dangerous sport on the planet when you are in that cage. I have no idea why anyone would ever come into a fight out of shape? Especially at such an advanced age with your skills declined. Whatever rampage.

Honestly Bader has improved a ton in the stand up, he's not JBJ/DC level but he is the next tier down and thats not a bad thing.
he has power when he connects, but his standup is so sloppy and uncoordinated. And it is complimented by his equally ugly but effectively suffocating wrestling style.

It seems like the talent and skill level of the entire division has declined dramatically overall.

Apparently big breast white chick is Mo's girl. Just what I read on Reddit

Mo vs Bader official, who the fuck is going to face Davis?????
We are going to have Davis in the freezer until Bader get the W, or maybe make him fight Liam-Vassel winner in August-September, or even worst, Sakara vs Davis right after Bellator NYC in Italy.....????

another typically shit card from bellator, at least coker is paying them the right amount. 1k/1k

From What I see King Mo against a 250lb Kentucky Fried Chicken Rampage, I'm liking Bader he's far more athletic WB (whiteboy standard) grinds better, and as far better basic fundamentals than King/Queen/Princess Mo as to offer.

They need to remove getting points for takedowns! Does zero damage and make fights boring!

For the past 8 years, I've wondered what might've been is Rampage cared half as much about training, as does a guy like Tito.

@BC

Kurt Angle about to be inducted

n5RQLY.gif

That was great haha very nostalgic

wow right after the broadcast they ran a commercial for phone sex....I can't believe that is still thing in 2017!

Then it jumps to COPS....gotta love Spike TV.

I missed the 3rd round. How did it go?

Even when Bader was beating lower level fighters he wasn't destroying them
Nearly kills nogueira, knocks out latifi, destroys cavalcante and pretty much finishes all the people outside the top 10 like matyushenko and Jason brilz.

Back