Bellator 177 - Dantas vs Higo - Hungary

^^^ might wanna spoiler that for people waiting to watch

yeah you're totally right. Hopefully not alot of people read it. I deleted it right away. Sorry guys my bad. I was just thinking from a betting perspective.

if spoiler that important to everyone including myself, than why sherdog play by play have a pic embedded to show who won. What is the point of play by play if pic show who won already, kinda strange? I always complain to them but no one care.

Unibet graded Weichel and Ovchy a loss. I know this gets fixed after a little chat. But c'mon, how can you grade both those fights a loss and not fix it after 7 hours?

Bella 177 Net: +322
dantas -215: 215 for 100 / O2.5: 170 for 100 - 50 parlay
weichel -165: 165 for 100 / O2.5: 190 for 100
Ovchynnikova -127: 63.50 for 50
/ O2.5: 80 for 50
taylor-borics O1.5: 48 for 40

parlays
50 for 52.63 dantas-higo O2.5 -190 & cummings -290 (ufc fox 24)
---

happy w/the result.

harper quitting on stool costing the o2.5 = ...sigh

jimmy smith & sonnen saying "weichel NEEDS a finish in rd 3 or he loses" = ...oooook! (yet ANOTHER split for teixeira, lol, crazy. him and emmanuel sanchez split decision prop: -500 imo!)

one judge giving 2 rounds to higo = ...riiiiiight...

(it's good to win a couple splits. not gonna lie. but i think both were deserving winners.)

All the favs win. Sort of a predictable Bellator.

jimmy smith & sonnen saying "weichel NEEDS a finish in rd 3 or he loses" = ...oooook! (yet ANOTHER split for teixeira, lol, crazy. him and emmanuel sanchez split decision prop: -500 imo!)

I was rustled listening to them. I scored round 2 for Weichel, and I'm normally pessimistic when I have a bet on someone. I've always thought Jimmy Smith had weird scorecards, and now it's just amplified with Chael who seems to be a pretty shitty announcer.

one judge giving 2 rounds to higo = ...riiiiiight...
Jeff Mullen giving 2 rounds to Higo was just ridiculous.

The 2nd round of Teixeira/Weichel...flip a coin. Commentators were silly but I do think you got a bit lucky :)

Jeff Mullen giving 2 rounds to Higo was just ridiculous.

The 2nd round of Teixeira/Weichel...flip a coin. Commentators were silly but I do think you got a bit lucky :)

Fair enough.. the main point I was making was they basically dismissed the notion that it was anything other than 20-18

Back