Bellator 192 - Lima vs MacDonald - Inglewood, CA

That's the point. The typical foods that you have ketchup with are shit foods. Dropping ketchup is going to have a very minimal affect similar to opting for diet soda.
Incorrect and ridiculous. You can have ketchup with just about anything and many people like it with chicken and meat which aren’t “shit” rampage may have eaten shit just stating the fact.

Also considering jim pointed out he “smothers” his food and the high sugar and salt content that can 100% contribute to putting on a belly and weighing more

Yes, I'm sure the 20 cals per serving are wrecking his macros.

So are we for or against ketchup? I'm not a fan tbh

This reminds me of the Nutella controversy with Rampage/Dolce. Nutella wasn't making or breaking his diet.

Go ask Mayberry what they think of ketchup. Lulz will be had.

Rampage was probably trying to be funny. He said it as in man I’m so serious about this fight that I even gave up ketchup & I love ketchup!

giphy.gif

Rampage looks better than King Mo fight and he had him in trouble on the feet. Think Chael is too undersized to wrestle consistently and too far behind in boxing/power. Rampage 1.7u -170. Also hit lima +205 for .5u and Yama dec .2u +658.

I was thinking about playing Chael but like a lot of you have said, it's getting obvious that Rampage has to drop the ball big time to lose this one and I missed the better lines on this fight.

I also understand playing Lima because the odds are off but if Rory can avoid his power which I'm pretty sure he can do, Rory can turn this into a clinic.

The play I'm looking at the most and will likely pull the trigger is Corrales over Georgi. Anyone on Georgi?

No one on Krutchen?...Odds are too wide.
0.254u Krutchen ITD @ 9.05
0.6u Gouti sub @ 6
3u Rampage @ 1.70

Y’all are thinking that Rampage was joking about the ketchup, but this is the same guy who used to eat tons of mashed potatoes specifically because he thought it was a muscle-building food.

wow, goiti just bumped up to +290 on dimes, i took some twice.. he's now +210...

annnnd fuck it taking some rampage -175

taking a bunch of corrales-georgi O2.5 -200ish

taking a lil U1.5 pico near evens

and some lima +210

still waiting for the props i spoke of previously.

wow, goiti just bumped up to +290 on dimes, i took some twice.. he's now +210...

annnnd fuck it taking some rampage -175

taking a bunch of corrales-georgi O2.5 -200ish

taking a lil U1.5 pico near evens

and some lima +210

still waiting for the props i spoke of previously.
Damn, I was waiting for the face-off live here to hit Goiti if he looks much bigger than Chandler. +290 is sick value. I'm already huge on Rampage at -145 to -155 and medium on Lima at +195 and +210 and also on Corrales at +100.

Damn, I was waiting for the face-off live here to hit Goiti if he looks much bigger than Chandler. +290 is sick value. I'm already huge on Rampage at -145 to -155 and medium on Lima at +195 and +210 and also on Corrales at +100.

sell me why corrales Ii'm still 50/50, genuinely, 50/50

sell me why corrales Ii'm still 50/50, genuinely, 50/50
I can't really make a cogent argument but I feel like Georgi is probably on the downslide and Corrales still getting better. Georgi sometimes goes for subs too much and he's a front runner as well. If it doesn't start well for him, I think he has a hard time coming back from adversity. Corrales has been in there with some very tough competition in Bellator and I think he looks good here unless Georgi stops him early.

I can't really make a cogent argument but I feel like Georgi is probably on the downslide and Corrales still getting better. Georgi sometimes goes for subs too much and he's a front runner as well. If it doesn't start well for him, I think he has a hard time coming back from adversity. Corrales has been in there with some very tough competition in Bellator and I think he looks good here unless Georgi stops him early.

hrmmm considering it. in particular this part

Back