Bellator 204 Caldwell vs Lahat

That's an easy way to get limited instantly when smashing an opener that's moved a lot on the other books
I know but I bet it before it even opened on other books and I'm already limited on WH, but for some reason they let me put €420 down now.

If you are in uk doesnt matter if whill ban can just use their shops

It's already weird that WH had the openers for these 2 bellator fights and now they remove the Caldwell line completely lol

Did horrible on catching the lines for this one before movement.

Good odds on Ricky Bandejas as the underdog at Bookmaker at a price of +176 if you want to fade the James Gallagher of SBG dropping to bantamweight hype train.

Bandejas has a good record and some decent wins, but him reportedly being down on points going into round 4 against Nick Mamalis (GARFIELD!!) gives me some pause

Bandejas has a good record and some decent wins, but him reportedly being down on points going into round 4 against Nick Mamalis (GARFIELD!!) gives me some pause

Really wish there was some fucking tape from that fight besides the KO

I'm freerolling Caldwell - Lahat:
Caldwell +1,5u
Lahat +1,07u

Think Gallagher will win, but the price on Gallagher combined with the limited tape on Bandejas makes this feel like a pass for me.

1.5u Ricky Bandejas +170
1u Caldwell/Storley -104

Bellator 204 Risk $1,559.55

Darrion Caldwell (-245) vs Noad Lahat ~$288.20 for ~$117.63
Darrion Caldwell (-321) vs Noad Lahat ~$373.35 for ~$116.31
Darrion Caldwell (-460) vs Noad Lahat $345.00 for $75.00
Darrion Caldwell/Noad Lahat won’t go 3 round distance (+150) $50.0 for $75.00

Ricky Bandejas (+176) vs James Gallagher $100.00 for $176.00
Ricky Bandejas (+175) vs James Gallagher ~$65.50 for ~$114.63

Demarques Jackson (+135) vs Bryce Logan $50.00 for $67.50
Demarques Jackson (+100) vs Bryce Logan $50.00 for $50.00

Romero Cotton (-475) vs Willie Whitehead $237.50 for $50.00

I'm freerolling Caldwell - Lahat:
Caldwell +1,5u
Lahat +1,07u

Think Gallagher will win, but the price on Gallagher combined with the limited tape on Bandejas makes this feel like a pass for me.
Looked more into it and even with the limited tape on Bandejas I'm getting more confident that Gallagher will get it done. Bandeja's only loss is by RNC, while that is Gallaghers specialty. That combined with Gallaghers confidence and that Bellator would like to see Gallagher win here, is enough for me to pull the trigger.

2,4u on Gallagher @1,57

Nice TKO win for Morales.

Not a bad performance after taking 2.5 years off from MMA.

Nice job hyping up the fight by James Gallagher. Up in his opponent's grill.

Hopefully Bandejas isn't a can.

Back