Bellator 213 Macfarlane vs Letourneau

Letourneau has shown some power in the past. She knocked down and almost finished Moroz in the 1st round. After that fight Moroz turned into a more patient air puncher. She also knocked down Kristina Williams with a punch in her last fight. Letourneau's power comes on the counter, and overall it's looked better in her last few fights.

MacFarlane's striking has gotten better since a few years ago when she just ducked her head and swung blindly in every exchange, but she still can't put together a combination consistently. Val should be able to draw out some punches and counter, and can finish her combos with a kick.

Ilima will need to get Letourneau down early because she will drop rounds at range similar to the last Nina/Claudia if she can't.

Btw, Letourneau was taken down in her fights against Pereira and Kate Jackson (a really telegraphed one too)

Thanks, I have only seen one fight each from Letourneau and MacFarlane.

Being taken down by Kate Jackson, whose grappling looked terrible against Yankova, is a bad portent for Letourneau's chances against MacFarlane.

Am I the only one leaning Lyoto?

I think this is a very winnable fight for him. A slower plodding type fighter with sort of wooden stand up

I think this is a very winnable fight for him. A slower plodding type fighter with sort of wooden stand up

No, I think I'm with you here. Lyoto is smart and knows his vulnerabilities. And it's not like he's on a 6 fight losing skid. He won his last 2.
I'm just waiting to see what happens to the line. I think we see it improve but I dunno. More likely stays right where it is I guess.

No, I think I'm with you here. Lyoto is smart and knows his vulnerabilities. And it's not like he's on a 6 fight losing skid. He won his last 2.
I'm just waiting to see what happens to the line. I think we see it improve but I dunno. More likely stays right where it is I guess.

I'm doing the same. Hoping to get dog odds. +115 or so

I don't see this one as worse than a tossup.

Im on Machida. Karate style will make Carvalho dont found Lyoto in the cage imo and Lyoto counters very well. Carvalho dont have nobody as Lyoto in Evolucao Thai to can similar your style.

Lyoto ML and Lyoto dec are good bets.

Tucked Mir into a parlay with an -380 boxing favorite for like 10 bucks.

How confident are ya'll with this rust bucket ready to kick the can version of Mir? What's his most likely path to victory here?

Does he outclass Ayala boxing wise? He's clearly the more talented sub guy between the two, does he grab onto something at some point and sub Ayala?

Doubled my Machida bet. Might be one of my biggest bets this crazy packed weekend

Carvalho missed weight.

Leaning Carvalho. Leg kicks > old Machida

Leaning Carvalho. Leg kicks > old Machida
Yeah how do you not like Carvalho in this spot. 8 years younger, big middleweight, dangerous striker.

Machida isn't hald the fighter he once was but I understand why the odds are the way they are. Carvalho is not well known outside of hardcore fans and he's underrated. Machida's name still gets a lot of respect despite being 40 years old and a shell of himself.

Crazy how many people can still have faith in these old fighters like Hunt, Mir, Machida.

Yeah how do you not like Carvalho in this spot. 8 years younger, big middleweight, dangerous striker.

Machida isn't hald the fighter he once was but I understand why the odds are the way they are. Carvalho is not well known outside of hardcore fans and he's underrated. Machida's name still gets a lot of respect despite being 40 years old and a shell of himself.

Crazy how many people can still have faith in these old fighters like Hunt, Mir, Machida.
Everything you said is true. However, we do not know what a post USADA Machida will look like. He may no longer be a shell of himself with a little help from science.

Anyone uses bovada notice that they already took down the lines from bellator tonight? They always do this. I missed out on the boxing match match last night because they close the line 2 hours early. They will close the Canelo line early I bet as well. But bellator? This is 8 hours early?

Is this on DAZN or Paramount network?

Does Not Letourneau by 5 round decision -357 have value? After the scores we saw last night anything goes but like hell they're giving anything to Val outside of a demolishing, one-sided beatdown.

Back