Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Had it under control and got sloppy/greedy. Lol at the ones acting like he's a flash in the pan.
Love the hype train derailment tho lol.

That's just bad fight IQ, he hurt the guy with superior striking, then just threw that out the window and stood in the pocket with him. Needs a sports psychologist or something to teach him some patience in there. Pico fights like it's a 3 minute 1 round fight.

He got hit clean by a haymaker. It's safer to say that he should probably keep his hands up when exiting the clinch.
Indeed that punch could KO a horse.

Does this prove that Picograms aren't performance enhancing? A full pico went down easy.

I like how journalists have been saying Bellator should give Pico the world to keep him around, like he's the greatest thing to ever happen to the sport. I sincerely hope they shut their fucking traps about him.

dbSoweL.gif

It's Fedor time!
Slow your roll boo boo, still time for a couple little caesar's commercials

I remember when pico debuted and he was hyped to the hills. He lost to an older 30 year old journeyman. Then I see he's won like 3 or 4 fights since and I watch him again. (I didn't see his other fights that he won) and he loses by KO. Corrales is legit as they come. He wasn't a gimme for Pico. This was a real fight with a real competition.

Sorry. Amateur stuff. Looked like about 15 different bouts on any Gladiator Challenge card. Two guys coming out and swinging wide until someone connects.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geezo75
Back