Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Damn this is one dark ass interview.

"My life has been mediocre, I don't give a fuck if I die in here. Nothing of value would be lost."

<{dayum}><{dayum}><{dayum}><{dayum}><{dayum}><{dayum}><{dayum}>

Pico fights like a total moron. Has the guy hurt then goes in face first just asking to be KO'd

That was the saddest attempt at dirty boxing I've seen in a long time. Doesn't even tie up the arms, block, or do anything to defend himself, just stood there trying to bang like a moron with his head in the kill zone.

Damn, peeps going hard on Pico.

Still really young with things to learn.

At the least, he's really exciting.

If he can maintain composure and not to hands down, chin up, he has time to develop.
Unlike the meme he really is still young (22 years old). So much time to learn and grow. Give him time, guys.

Did Coralles just say “at my best, I’ve lived a mediocre life?”

All we need now is a flat-lined Fedor and it would be an entertaining night

I feel like shit could get dicey cussing on tv so much , didn’t nate Diaz get fucked for fines for his post Michael Johnson rant ??

dbSoweL.gif

It's Fedor time!
giphy.gif

did he just try to get back with his ex during that interview?

Bellator has mismanaged and probably completely ruined there most prized hyped prospect ever.

I love this dude "at my best , i've lived a mediocre life , I'm ready to die in this motherfuc*er!)

Up next, Fedors last MMA fight. Win, lose or draw...he's done.

Pico's gonna come back and just start lay and praying people like GSP after Serra.

Back