Bellator 237 Japan Fedor vs Rampage

The fight wasn’t fixed. If people max bet rampage, like some members implied, then they deserved what they got

Rampage has been solely fighting for a paycheck most of his career.

I don’t know why this is so shocking. He’s looked pretty horrible for years. You knew he was coming in at the heavyweight limit. You knew he was fat as hell and his camp was lying about his training. But hey, let’s max bet rampage at +110
Some people just have to bet. No way in hell would I bet with Rampage's laziness, or Fedor's chin on the table. This was a bad bet from both sides.

Rampage quote after the fight
"I ain’t mad, though. You win some, you lose some. You get paid for all. Y’all remember that"
He was def there for a paycheck pretty much verballly tapping as he fell to the ground
He was definitely only there for a paycheck, but that's a different thing than a fight being fixed. He's fat and lazy and just grabbing money. It just means he has no motivation or drive, but it doesn't mean there is an under the table deal.

Rampage quote after the fight
"I ain’t mad, though. You win some, you lose some. You get paid for all. Y’all remember that"
He was def there for a paycheck pretty much verballly tapping as he fell to the ground
Yeah he pretty much tapped to strikes he was trying as the ref stopped it.

View attachment 701447

People standing on pedestals wagging their fingers at others who call bullshit on what is clearly bullshit should use their eyes.

Whether it was fatness or money or a flat out dive, the outcome of this fight was determined before a punch was thrown. Or in rampages case, before no punch wasn’t thrown.

Not trying to be a cunt but that read is easier to make after the fact.
At the end of the day everyone shows up for the check some people just work alot harder. If you know anyone coming up who may not fight as hard please share.
Personally I think we see something similar from Cerrone at least after his Ferguson and Gaethje bouts.
Hate to ride the Irishmans Mcnuggets but this seems like his return as the poster boy.
At least it seems more likely than the proud pensioners peak performance.

Not trying to be a cunt but that read is easier to make after the fact.
At the end of the day everyone shows up for the check some people just work alot harder. If you know anyone coming up who may not fight as hard please share.
Personally I think we see something similar from Cerrone at least after his Ferguson and Gaethje bouts.
Hate to ride the Irishmans Mcnuggets but this seems like his return as the poster boy.
At least it seems more likely than the proud pensioners peak performance.
I'm not so sure of that. They put out a documentary on this training camp for Cerrone.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/det...xahqXAesHwy04h5ycvOkjLDv%2F1horIj4%2FKsSO9yWg
Really new info but I am certainly going to try to find it without subbing to Amazon Prime.

The fight wasn’t fixed. If people max bet rampage, like some members implied, then they deserved what they got

Rampage has been solely fighting for a paycheck most of his career.

I don’t know why this is so shocking. He’s looked pretty horrible for years. You knew he was coming in at the heavyweight limit. You knew he was fat as hell and his camp was lying about his training. But hey, let’s max bet rampage at +110
Yea I'm not saying it's 'fixed' but one fighter is obviously trying much harder than the other. It's like that in Bellator - Chael vs Fedor, Gallaher vs Salazar, all of MVPs opponents.. it's not fixed by the promotion but it is fixed by the abilities or attitude of the losing fighter

It's not part of the Prime Membership. I have prime and its still a purchase only thing. So if you can't find it elsewhere, don't accidentally do this.

Not really the best card to be proud of going 6/6 with huge to medium sized favourites to be fair.

Going 6/6 on any card is damn impressive, and this Bellator card featured two roughly-even fights in Fedor/Rampage and Watanabe/Joanne that only seem "obvious" in retrospect.

Moreover, this "obvious" card saw many pompous touts (Gugabe, Jordie) and their various hanger-ons lose their shirts.

I don't bother reading or contributing to most of the pre-fight discussion topics here anymore since so much of it is irrelevant drivel, but @Oblivian is a guy whose analysis I've always respected.

Speaking of which, hey @Gugabe, want to take me up on yesterday's offer? If you can find this supposed post of mine where I claimed I would take 2-3 months off MMA betting and that it's impossible to make money on MMA betting, I will delete my account and never post here again!

And if you're wrong, you only need to change your signature for a couple of months!

View attachment 701447
People standing on pedestals wagging their fingers at others who call bullshit on what is clearly bullshit should use their eyes.

Whether it was fatness or money or a flat out dive, the outcome of this fight was determined before a punch was thrown. Or in rampages case, before no punch wasn’t thrown.

Lol still going on about this fight being fixed? You must have placed a max bet on him to still not be over it. You're being more delusional than rampage and his ramblings of reattaining 205 glory. Not a good look sir.

So having a credible record = pompous tout

Ironically coming from the most 'pompous' guy here that has no credible record nor an understanding of what a tout even is.

Lol still going on about this fight being fixed? You must have placed a max bet on him to still not be over it. You're being more delusional than rampage and his ramblings of reattaining 205 glory. Not a good look sir.
Only had $150 on the over so, no, I didn't "max bet" Rampage.

Typed out and deleted multiple responses to you until I finally realized I was completely wasting my time.

This forum is just static noise to me now. It was fun while it lasted I guess. To quote the immortal EZFlyer: "don't chase". Adios.

View attachment 701447

I guess we should've seen it coming. My friend that knows him says that he just needs the money. I was watching Rampage weigh in live and said I'd buy out my bet if he came in over 260. He came in at 265 and I still only bought out half of my bet. It's clear he wasn't motivated to train.

Rampage's tactic of shelling up and then countering wasn't working because Fedor was cautious and moved right after landing his combos. The right that sat Rampage down looked to land pretty hard and cause him to bleed. That's something Rampage of 10 or even 5 years ago probably fights through. But this current unmotivated Rampage didn't want any more. That's not really a dive, and I guess it's something to be expected of a 41 year old fighter who is 60 lbs of belly fat removed from his prime fighting weight.

Typed out and deleted multiple responses to you until I finally realized I was completely wasting my time.

This forum is just static noise to me now. It was fun while it lasted I guess. To quote the immortal EZFlyer: "don't chase". Adios.
Cya, if you ever come back hopefully you leave the loser mentality out the door.

I thought Steve was a good contributor when talking about the fights tbh

RIP EZ

You're all adult men, please think about that before any emotional outbursts or tantrums.

giphy.gif

Please take a couple of your buddies with you too!

Cya, if you ever come back hopefully you leave the loser mentality out the door.

Unfortunately, Steve is a liar, so he will be back in couple of weeks, possibly much sooner.

Similar to how he would "extend an olive branch" or want to "bury the hatchet" with me in these long, insufferable posts, only to write some unprovoked childish insult within the week, he is simply being an attention-whore who feels like not enough people care about precious little Stevie. Hence the "I'm taking my ball and going home" post.

Don't fall for it.

Back