Bellator 283: Lima vs Jackson - July 22nd

decent night for me, profited 570$
So glad i faded Porto. and golm was my highlight. Moments like this make me feel vindicated as a bettor.

Good night.

I've had only one method that seemed to work with Bellator betting.

I pick 8 of the favorites and slap down anywhere from 50-100 on the parlay. So far i've hit on it 3/4 times.

For tonight I put down $62 to win $922
  • Gadzhi Rabadanov -380
  • Jason Jackson -175
  • Tofiq Musayev -145
  • Usman Nurmagomedov -800
  • Mukhamed Berkhamov -150
  • Davion Franklin -225
  • Dalton Rosta -275
  • Akhmed Magomedov -520
I'm a little worried Mukhamed might lose it for me, but oh well. Makes it more interesting.

Win or lose, just hoping for a fun card!
lol

I've had only one method that seemed to work with Bellator betting.

I pick 8 of the favorites and slap down anywhere from 50-100 on the parlay. So far i've hit on it 3/4 times.

For tonight I put down $62 to win $922
  • Gadzhi Rabadanov -380
  • Jason Jackson -175
  • Tofiq Musayev -145
  • Usman Nurmagomedov -800
  • Mukhamed Berkhamov -150
  • Davion Franklin -225
  • Dalton Rosta -275
  • Akhmed Magomedov -520
I'm a little worried Mukhamed might lose it for me, but oh well. Makes it more interesting.

Win or lose, just hoping for a fun card!

I've noticed this works well lol as Bellator seems to put on a ton of mis-matches.

I took Tofiq Musayev @ -160. From what I've seen he looks better everywhere. Rizin tournament champ, has a win over Patricky.
Added Gadzhi Rabadanov -380. Appears to be the better striker, and has the Dagastani wrestling in his back pocket if things get difficult. Very confident.
$38.00 on Rabadanov to win $10.00
$16.00 on Musayev to win $10.00
= +$20.00

Making fewer bets and being selective seems to be paying off for me. Just need to increase my bankroll to make some real money.

Odds are out for Bellator next weekend on my site. Anyone have any early leans!?

Back