News Bellator 290: Bader vs Fedor 2 (on CBS) February 4th.

Glad he's not delusional and knows it would be terrible. I have a bad feeling that if Fedor wins the title though, Coker will talk him into defending it against Ngannou for a super fight. Especially since they signed a deal with CBS. Please no....

Just do another tournament with Ngannou in it.
Ali Isaev, Bader, Ngannou, and then whoever you want would be a great tournament since it would unify the 3 titles of UFC, PFL, and Bellator

Ali Isaev, Bader, Ngannou, and then whoever you want would be a great tournament since it would unify the 3 titles of UFC, PFL, and Bellator

The more I think about it, I'd just give Ngannou a bye and have him be like the end boss of the tournament. Do a one or two night tournament and then the winner faces Ngannou for the undisputed/unifying title at a later date.

The more I think about it, I'd just give Ngannou a bye and have him be like the end boss of the tournament. Do a one or two night tournament and then the winner faces Ngannou for the undisputed/unifying title at a later date.
Yeah, Ngannou isnt gling to be in a tournament, not at the pricetag he commands. Be lucky he fights the winner of the tournament, if, if, if he signs with Showtime/Bellator and doesnt decide to just box.

Fight week boys! This will be historic! Fedor's last fight and Bellator's debut on CBS! Nerves starting to set in!

Glad he's not delusional and knows it would be terrible. I have a bad feeling that if Fedor wins the title though, Coker will talk him into defending it against Ngannou for a super fight. Especially since they signed a deal with CBS. Please no....

Just do another tournament with Ngannou in it.

That would be a murder lmao. Even his student knows it.

I hope we start seeing some promoting this week.
Strongly, strongly doubt it. Bellator just doesn't know how/care to promote. All i'm hoping for is a sick night of fights. That's the only thing you can hope for from Bellator for this card. Ward and Homasi have to deliver. If any fight was guaranteed to be a banger, it was this one. They made the right main card for entertainment value.

Who knows

This is really just two aged fighters fighting

Anything can happen.

Fedor has aged very well as a fighter, even at 46.

Bader looked really good and been looking really good at heavyweight.

Fedor lost almost all attributes that once made him great, outside his heart/unbreakable win probably.

I know at heavyweight, people tend to perform better when older, but there is an incomparable, gigantic difference between 39 years old and 46 years old. Like Fedor will be 50 years old in 3 years and a few months.

Strongly, strongly doubt it. Bellator just doesn't know how/care to promote. All i'm hoping for is a sick night of fights. That's the only thing you can hope for from Bellator for this card. Ward and Homasi have to deliver. If any fight was guaranteed to be a banger, it was this one. They made the right main card for entertainment value.
Its crazy how much Bellator half-asses promoting heir events. This event is a big deal and all you see is Coker tweeting about it...

Its crazy how much Bellator half-asses promoting heir events. This event is a big deal and all you see is Coker tweeting about it...
It's pathetic really. Pisses me off to no avail. Sometimes I'm suprised they're as successful as they are with as little effort they put into it. In correlation to effort, this company should be bankrupt years ago. Luckily, they do the most important thing right which is find and cultivate young talent.

It's pathetic really. Pisses me off to no avail. Sometimes I'm suprised they're as successful as they are with as little effort they put into it. In correlation to effort, this company should be bankrupt years ago. Luckily, they do the most important thing right which is find and cultivate young talent.
Couldn't even get a small corner shot during the afc title gm yesterday
I honestly thought there was going to be some type of advertisement or promotion during the AFC game.

Couldn't even get a small corner shot during the afc title gm yesterday
I had my eye out too. Absolutely nothing. At least they plug ONE during Thursday Night Football. Whoever is in charge of allocating money to promote Bellator sucks. I get doing little press for the average card but this is their big shot. Yet nothing.

Back