News Bellator 290: Bader vs Fedor 2 (on CBS) February 4th.

What is this guy talking about the main card is on CBS lol
He is talking about what normally airs so some people (old people) watch the same thing every Saturday will get a surprise seeing mma

Fedor's looking fat. Not a good sign. I predict he's gonna take a baaad beatdown.

one last win then ride off into the sunset :)

I remember his run in Pride. I knew he was special after his first 2 fights vs Sammy & Heath. Sammy was a monster back then & Heath was pretty damn good as well. Fedor would go on to be the best heavy weight on the planet for the next 7 years. What an incredible career!

One final ride and my nerves are kicking in. That's one of the things I've always loved about Fedor. Despite having the aura of a last game boss, he always felt beatable and you were nervous for him. That has never changed and continues tonight.

One final ride and my nerves are kicking in. That's one of the things I've always loved about Fedor. Despite having the aura of a last game boss, he always felt beatable and you were nervous for him. That has never changed and continues tonight.

One last jump brather.

One last fly.

Fyodor fan checking in for one last ride!

wRjoenrmMvU.jpg

I think his best chance of winning is a KO with a crisp punch combo. Hoping for a big win against the odds!

I don't watch Bellator much, who should I look out for? (Other than the main event of course)

They just said Eblen beat Mousasi, I really rate Moose so he must be good.

Teddy is my favorite fighter ever, but I don't think I have the heart to watch this fight after how the first one ended.

This has to be a first ever, i went to the bellator site to check the rankings after ward said he wanted a title shot and the site is crashing

Fyodor fan checking in for one last ride!

wRjoenrmMvU.jpg

I think his best chance of winning is a KO with a crisp punch combo. Hoping for a big win against the odds!
Hook to uppercut will be his bread and butter this fight.

Is paramount plus showing the fights for anyone? I can’t for the life of me find the fight card on this app.

Back