Bellator events getting moved over to the UFC section

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is the reasoning behind this? Doesn't it make this subforum useless?

1: Source?

2: There's a shit ton more worldwide MMA than bellator.

At least the troglodytes in the UFC section might learn something.

I'm think someone just loaded the play by play in the wrong forum and that is about it. Maybe done internationally to see if it got more action.

They have done it for a few Bellator cards plus the CamSoda card

With Bellator being the second largest MMA organization, I think the mods allow for big Bellator news, including the live event forums, to be over on the UFC forum to gain more traction. It’s nice to get a little more discussion on some of the Bellator threads since the Worldwide form is pretty dead. Most people only visit the UFC section.

It is just to get more eyes on it, since so few people come to the World Wide forum.

PFL was moved there too. You can access those topics from either forum though.

I’m okay with it. What I would like is for Pride to have its own subforum. This way the “Pride Neva Die” crowd can have their space, and the UFC section can have its own space for current events.

Some mods have deemed several Bellator cards as worthy of being in the big leagues

UFC shill can’t stand one Bellator show thread in the heavies.

What’s the matter? Afraid It might bring in a few more people discussing than it would being on this forum?

There are in theory, MMA fans that only frequent the UFC forum that might be interested in another show

Shillbo Baggins

They do it for Tachi Palace as well but they have a deal with Sherdog. I don't have a problem as long as it is also linked here.

Rory then went Gegard- they belong in the heavies....BMMA or not

MMA as a whole is on a forward swing. What anyone who takes part in running a site dedicated to MMA will do is try to get people to watch the sport. Moving PBP threads to the Heavies is natural, since that is the sub forum with the most traffic.

What is the reasoning behind this? Doesn't it make this subforum useless?
We move the PBP threads of notable cards into the heavies, the subforum with the most traffic. We have for a while now, and I'm making sure of it personally. Putting them in the heavies gives the events more exposure than they would get in this subforum, while taking nothing away from WW. Those that would talk about the card in WW just come over, and other people find out about an event they might have otherwise not known about.

What's the problem?

They do it for Tachi Palace as well but they have a deal with Sherdog. I don't have a problem as long as it is also linked here.
Unfortunately Tachi Palace let their own stream fall, so they're on their own now. I miss 'em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back