PBP Bellator Fedor vs. Bader II Sat. Feb. 4 Prelims 6pm ET, Main 9pm ET PbP Discussion

Fedor is

• The GOAT

• I dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
Better chance then BJ had against The Fat Drunk

UnitedCooperativeCockatiel-size_restricted.gif
That fat drunk actually trains with Bj for years, not just some random guy from the street.

Reem had a kickboxing fight months ago. He could def still beat plenty of HWs in MMA too.
His longevity defies logic and reason.

Like seriously, he should donate his brain to scientific research because this shouldn’t be possible fighting like that all these years, not to mention all of those gym wars.

Russia

I actually sucked my own cock a couple of times in my youth so I am a cocksucker. Sadly it was not that great.
But at least I could do it!

LOL congrats then, I guess.

Making THIS about politics tonight, seriously, you gotta be at least half stupid. Or fuck off to the War Room if you wanna talk about this stuff. Not having me any of that in the PBPs.

yeah I know, but swaggering around like he beat a Prime Fedor shits me, I actually dont mind Bader even when he was in the UFC... just having a sook. :)

Not as worse as those Eagles defensive players celebrating every tackle on my 9ers who had no QB to throw the ball. Fuck them Eagles!

Bader cemented his legacy as a dude who was chased out of the UFC by old men and then beat up other old men for a paycheque.

He last fight in the UFC was actually a win over another Pride legend that I’m sure made you cry also. You seem mighty salty even though Bader showed Fedor nothing but respect.

Very emotional. I loved the group photo. Aside from Shamrock acting like a goofball.

Back