• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator MMA 111: Dantas vs Leone 7:00PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Lol Warren wants to square off and Dantas wants to hug and shake hands.

Eduardo_Dantas_vs._Anthony_Leone.gif

I got the baddest man on the planet

getting finished by Dantas

Beautiful sub. I thought he'd grabbed the fence to get the position at first.

I also liked the way he was stepping hard out of those TD attempts before the sub.. He CHOSE to go to his back in the first, which may have been a mistake, but not too bad of one.. Once I saw that he wasn't going to his back in the second, I actually saw something like that happening. One guy was wrestling, the other guy was competing in Mixed Martial Arts.

I dont think he chose to go on his back...it was a nice catch and takedown by Leone. He definitely didnt have any problem fighting off his back. Leone did a good job in the first round. Dantas is really long and flexible and was working hard in the first to get those subs....he flipped a switch in the second though.

Sick sub, can't expect nothing less from Nova Uniao student.

Probably sub of the year

That was sick, but u cant let that happen if you're Leone.

Leone put up a much better fight then i thought though.
Looked more like Dantas was too comfortable staying on his back than trying to work back to his feet like he should have. Leone didn't really do shit.

sweet slick sub couldve done w/o the cage grabs but sweet nonetheless. time for rfa

A level Jitz, B level jig.

Dantas is a really talented guy. Barao has the better defensive instincts, and is far and away the #1, but if he moves up in weight Dantas is in the conversation for top guys at 135 imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightwing_Kavan1
Back