• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator MMA 111: Dantas vs Leone 7:00PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

anyone else jump when lavar KO'd that lay and prayer?

love me some lavar.

SOTY!! WOW There hasn't been a sub that made me jump out of my seat like that since Werdum-Fedor

Did joe warren just say he was battle tested? Did I miss some fights?

Dantas submission was incredible, loved that.

Has anyone seen Chiapetta questioning the Volkov/Holata fight? Didn't see it but others have said it looked very fishy...would be a strange fight to 'fix' though.

Dantas is good and all, but he should try and train with Mighty Mo to polish his grappling skills a bit.

That was probably the best RNC I've ever seen. ADCC Mighty Mo had the best submission of the night, though.

Dantas submission was incredible, loved that.

Has anyone seen Chiapetta questioning the Volkov/Holata fight? Didn't see it but others have said it looked very fishy...would be a strange fight to 'fix' though.

The idea that an MMA fight was fixed hasn't really crossed my mind in many years. That said, that fight was fukin strange.

The idea that an MMA fight was fixed hasn't really crossed my mind in many years. That said, that fight was fukin strange.

Can you talk me through the weirdness please? Ive seen a brief GIF of Volkov bundlinghim down against the cage and then finishing but what was the fight like prior to that?

Can you talk me through the weirdness please? Ive seen a brief GIF of Volkov bundlinghim down against the cage and then finishing but what was the fight like prior to that?

Holata was throwing heavy strikes in the beginning and one of them made Volkov lose his balance and almost drop so I highly doubt it was a worked fight.

I don't think it was worked but like I said the thought did creep into my mind for the first time in a very long time.

Anyway Holata's head snapping back was what seemed strange. It didn't seem to be in line with the strikes being landed and seemed overly dramatic. It would have been nice to see an angle from just outside the cage where it happened to better see where and when the strikes landed.

Wtf did Mighty Mo submit Graham with? Was that a legit technique? To me that looked like one of those submissions you would see in UFC 1 or soem of the PRIDE freak fights

Wtf did Mighty Mo submit Graham with? Was that a legit technique? To me that looked like one of those submissions you would see in UFC 1 or soem of the PRIDE freak fights

He smothered Graham using Graham's arm and his own chest. Probably wouldn't have worked if Graham hadn't been so gassed.

Back