News Bellator sale talks heating up

Not the 3 billion Stan said It was valued but 500 million is still a ton

leaving paramount could be a good thing since obviously they don’t care about the product, tho what a shame joining PFL would be

leaving paramount could be a good thing since obviously they don’t care about the product, tho what a shame joining PFL would be

Hard to believe its worth 500M unless these global media deals are paying quite well or Viacom is including a platform for this new PFL/Bellator venture in US market for like the first few years at "X" amount per year coming back to the PFL.

Honestly, I think the valuation of around 100M to 150M is more accurate true number for an org that may or may not be self sustained barely.

I don't know where the hell PFL could even come up with that money(if the 500M area is the real price tag). Everything we know about them including the Saudi money they have raised around 300M since the start and just last year burned 40M+ in loses.

Hard to believe its worth 500M unless these global media deals are paying quite well or Viacom is including a platform for this new PFL/Bellator venture in US market for like the first few years at "X" amount per year coming back to the PFL.

Honestly, I think the valuation of around 100M to 150M is more accurate true number for an org that may or may not be self sustained barely.

I don't know where the hell PFL could even come up with that money(if the 500M area is the real price tag). Everything we know about them including the Saudi money they have raised around 300M since the start and just last year burned 40M+ in loses.
I mean believing ONE burned 100 million last year baffles my mind, like what did they spend it on?!?

LOL anyone dumb enough to buy bellator for 500m is not going to be in business for very long. UFC bought pride for like 40m and strikeforce for like the same and both of them were 10 times as valuable as bellator. or even pfl.

PFL is nothing more than a scheme to take money from dumb investors.

They are going to buy Bellator with commercial debt and stock in the PFL. PFL has to just come up with the down payment which would be less than 50m.

at that point they can say the combined pfl bellator asset is now worth 1b. Go public and get some liquidity before they go out of business.

The executives take the money out through high salaries and "consulting fees" to llc's they control. This is the real business these guys and the pfl are in.
You are probably right since I remember the last release of the ONE financials showed tens of millions to executive salaries

Stan said that shit was worth 7 billion.

But yeah 500 is more than I think its worth, maybe 300 tops.

Stan said that shit was worth 7 billion.

But yeah 500 is more than I think its worth, maybe 300 tops.

CC27 are you tripping on mushrooms again? Please find this post you claim I said they were worth 7 billion you must be suffering from hallucinations.

500 million for a dead air org like Bellator is absurd. You cannot win the American market for MMA. Asia and Europe are the only markets viable.

Combate probably costs like 1 K per event since it’s all filmed on the Miami Univision studio and the only cost is hiring that mariachi band that plays between bouts
Combate costs them almost nothing. It’s owned by Univision, and it’s cheap programming.
500 million for a dead air org like Bellator is absurd. You cannot win the American market for MMA. Asia and Europe are the only markets viable.
Bellator has been spending a lot of time in the Euro market. They established their name there, and have a bunch of broadcast deals. Those deals could extend to anyone who might purchase them

Combate costs them almost nothing. It’s owned by Univision, and it’s cheap programming.

Bellator has been spending a lot of time in the Euro market. They established their name there, and have a bunch of broadcast deals. Those deals could extend to anyone who might purchase them
Chasing the American market is a lost cause in my opinion, as much as ONE would like to want it to not be true. The UFC has ingrained itself too much and boxing takes the rest of the combat sports fanbase. Even Glory with pretty good platforms like ESPN and Spike TV at its height couldn't break into the market and they had a billionaire owner.

This has been on a couple news sites this week claiming PFL valuation in 2022 was set between 500 million to 1 billion USD. I can see them being that deep in the red but to be worth that much. If PFL has that valuation Paramount selling price of 500 million for the #2 MMA Org is a steal. Why no interest from other TV networks and streaming services just look at the stocks of those companies they've all been free falling downhill fast for months.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/bo...n-discussions-to-acquire-bellator/ar-AA1g5ZKG

This has been on a couple news sites this week claiming PFL valuation in 2022 was set between 500 million to 1 billion USD. I can see them being that deep in the red but to be worth that much. If PFL has that valuation Paramount selling price of 500 million for the #2 MMA Org is a steal. Why no interest from other TV networks and streaming services just look at the stocks of those companies they've all been free falling downhill fast for months.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/bo...n-discussions-to-acquire-bellator/ar-AA1g5ZKG

Neither of them should be worth that much tbh. Neither of them really make money or have a particularly big brand

A company's worth is often based on how much it is wanted, before Bellator was not worth much but lately as PFL has been driven to prove themselves number 2 . Seems Bellator's price is going up.

Neither of them should be worth that much tbh. Neither of them really make money or have a particularly big brand

Well if you are only going to base the brand on the American market its surprising Bellator with 0 promotional push by the parent company has done much better than the PFL with its promotion. Still both Orgs have not made much of a dent in the UFC in America. In Europe and Asia Bellator has done very well in both areas of the world while PFL has not done poorly in Europe.

Financially Bellator had pulled themselves out of the red a small few years ago and has been profitable every year since while the PFL has continued to bleed money to the point they have never had a profitable year.

A company's worth is often based on how much it is wanted, before Bellator was not worth much but lately as PFL has been driven to prove themselves number 2 . Seems Bellator's price is going up.

Are you trying to say a companies financial situation has nothing to do with valuation? Are you trying to say a company that has never had a profitable year since its inception and are most likely between 300 - 500 million or more in dept is worth more than a company that has 0 dept and has been profitable the past few years? Even if you were to base it on how many people buy tickets for the shows each puts on Bellator blows by PFL. PFL can't even sellout many of the tiny venues in America and Europe.

I agree with you the PFL has been driven to take over the #2 spot yet they are not even close but they've dug themselves a much deeper financial hole. If they end up actually buying Bellator in full they will be over 1 billion in dept thats insane.Thats why I hope PFL fails to get the cash to buy Bellator.

Do you really believe Paramount would raise Bellators selling price? Are you actually saying Paramount the company that spent 0 USD promoting Bellator and want to rid themselves of that company would raise the selling price? Come on after looking at the 2022 valuation of PFL the price tag of 500 million for Bellator is bargain basement giving it away.

CC27 are you tripping on mushrooms again? Please find this post you claim I said they were worth 7 billion you must be suffering from hallucinations.

You're right, 5 billion is the shit you were saying in this very thread.

But me and hellowhosthat are just too anti bellator to believe it is what you said.

Now you gonna backtrack like you werent pushing that shit. everyone says dumb shit and everyone takes L's, its the fucking internet. All you can do is man up and say I was wrong.

You're right, 5 billion is the shit you were saying in this very thread.

But me and hellowhosthat are just too anti bellator to believe it is what you said.

Now you gonna backtrack like you werent pushing that shit. everyone says dumb shit and everyone takes L's, its the fucking internet. All you can do is man up and say I was wrong.

You still on shrooms better lay off you're still hallucinating. Its you that needs to backtrack and look at link I posted of Bellator's valuation cause it wasn't for 7 billion or even 5 billion you stated in your posts from shroom hallucinations you've been having as of late LMFAO!!!

You still on shrooms better lay off you're still hallucinating. Its you that needs to backtrack and look at link I posted of Bellator's valuation cause it wasn't for 7 billion or even 5 billion you stated in your posts from shroom hallucinations you've been having as of late LMFAO!!!

This dude is straight up acting like he wasnt posting shit saying Bellator's worth 7 billion and then when people laughed at him he told Dunks to come up with a source showing they arent worth that much.

I mean I cant even with this shit anymore, clown shit.

"All this revenue help Bellator to build up a huge amount of net worth. The company estimated net worth is now about 5 billion dollars."

That's from the link you posted in this thread and then asked people to disprove.

Sucks to be wrong by a factor of 10 doesn't it.

Back