PBP Bellator x Rizin 2/Super Rizin 2, Sat. 7/29, 11 PM ET/8 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

what happens after the bellator portion is over? do they have to take time to remove the cage or is the ring somewhere else in the arena?

That's a damn good question. They might just strip the Bellator dressings off the ring.

what happens after the bellator portion is over? do they have to take time to remove the cage or is the ring somewhere else in the arena?
There will be an intermission so that the cage is removed and the ring put in.

What did people predict for this fight? I didn't really know either of these fighters

Just checking in to make sureI didn’t miss horiguchi. Glad to see Sabatello lost though

What did people predict for this fight? I didn't really know either of these fighters
artega is just known as a tough grinder who can take a beating, wears opponents out. i think watanabe should be the favorite

artega is just known as a tough grinder who can take a beating, wears opponents out. i think watanabe should be the favorite

I've been impressed with Watanabe's relentless wrestling attacks. Veta's a little bit slippery in round 3, though.

Damn, talk about grinding until something goes your way. I see what you mean about Arteaga @mime

I'm okay with that deision.

Watanebe has pipes when she puts her hands on her hips.

You know what? I'm enjoying Sean and John tonight.

Nice to see Mach Sakurai, Rumina Sato and Funaki get a mention with the greats.

Yo! You coming from the UFC card?

Correct!

daa64290c880110bb0f43rpijk.gif

Hey, Bellator and Rizin, I won't complain if you get to the next fight.

Back