Ben vs masvidal

IvanDrago2.0

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If Diaz isn’t fighting = make Ben vs Masvidal and let’s see if that first fight was a fluke or not . Find a replacement to fight maia which is a free card anyways

Masvidal has shown who is the better fighter.

next!

It was definitely a fluke, but that doesn't mean we need a rematch.

I’d be down. That being said I think him vs Mai is more interesting if not more action packed

Hell no. We were promised Díaz VS Masvidal. We will get Díaz vs Masvidal.

Dana should be arrested and thrown in jail if he tries to make this happen again.

giphy.gif

To be fair he should be put in jail anyways.

Definitely wasn't a fluke, Masvidal was practicing the knee days before the fight, there's literally proof.

Yup, great film study.
I also don't believe anything is a fluke in MMA, every "fluke" ko that has happened, the strike was intent to do damage, meaning the dude as meaning to Ko the dude

Lol@all these insecure new Masvidal fans. If he's that good he's gonna do it a second time. Stop being cans. Make it happen Dana.

I also don't believe anything is a fluke in MMA, every "fluke" ko that has happened, the strike was intent to do damage, meaning the dude as meaning to Ko the dude

Well, he was intentionally trying to throw the knee, but the problem is that is a low % success move. So you're an idiot if you think he didn't somehow work unfavorably for Ben. You probably are the type of moron who thinks Mousasi losing to Hall wasn't a fluke despite the fact Hall was going for the body and not the head.

Wasn't a fluke, it was a perfectly executed flying knee (props to Masvidal for landing it)... but still, Askren got caught and I think a rematch would look very different.

Some crazy shit happens in MMA, but Askren Vs Masvidal would still be a very competitive rematch imo

Ben made a mistake. He took it like a man and I highly doubt it would happen again. I don't see him flying from Singapore and hes already doing weight cut. I'm sure he would for the right money, but the ufc wont pony that up. It will be someone like cowboy or maybe justin if he can make the cut

Would do 100k PPV buys.

Ben has to work his way back up and prove it was a fluke in other fights before they ever rematch

Dana should be arrested and thrown in jail if he tries to make this happen again.

giphy.gif

To be fair he should be put in jail anyways.
I'de love to see Mas get another win, but it probably doesnt do much for his career.

Yup, he practiced that flying knee and he practiced it a lot. It’s not an accident that it KO’d Askren.

Another recent example was Nikko’s heel kick that knocked Vick out. To the untrained eye it looks like a fluke, but according to Price he practiced that same kick a lot on his back.

None of the KOs are an accident.

Bro, I cared about that when I was a huge Frankie fan, still am, just not as much anymore, CTE City is gonna get the business from KZ
Why you leave tour fighter high and dry like that?? Just because he lost a few?

you are such a fairweather fan. That’s pathetic.

And Ortega finishes KZ. Easy fight for Brian.

Back