Elections Bennett Barred From Audit For Sharing Data

So where's the evidence? If Trump honestly believed the election was a fraud why isn't he spending a penny towards unveiling the fraud?

Because other people are already doing it.

No, it won't. It was a fraud, 100%, no question about it.

Actually, most people believe it was legit. And the reason why is because there hasn’t been a single concrete example of significant fraudulent activity.

And time will tell because more and more investigations, like there already have been, will turn up empty handed.

Further, some investigations will reassert the official outcome, like they already have.

It doesn’t matter if you believe this or not. Your argument is weak.

Actually, most people believe it was legit. And the reason why is because there hasn’t been a single concrete example of significant fraudulent activity.

And time will tell because more and more investigations, like there already have been, will turn up empty handed.

Further, some investigations will reassert the official outcome, like they already have.

It doesn’t matter if you believe this or not. Your argument is weak.
Actually most people DO NOT believe it was legit. Go look it up.

They recounted the same votes, dope. They did not AUDIT anything.
Want to bet? Up to a grand to the charity of my choice and yours they will not find enough votes for popular vote loser, Trump to win Arizona.
You already have a guy doing a Fraudit that has already made up his mind that ballots have traces of bamboo. Put your money where your mouth is Rube

Don't fuck that basic English language word up and then call someone dumb in the same sentence.
That would be a good use of your time here, follow me around and look for typos, a least you’d learn something

So where's the evidence? If Trump honestly believed the election was a fraud why isn't he spending a penny towards unveiling the fraud?

the evidence is so damning that only a crackhead pillow salesman is allowed to see it

maga muppets stand back and stand by. trust the plan. the kraken is going to be released any month now. it just wont be this month. make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team. private citizen trump has got a country to save!

Want to bet? Up to a grand to the charity of my choice and yours they will not find enough votes for popular vote loser, Trump to win Arizona.
You already have a guy doing a Fraudit that has already made up his mind that ballots have traces of bamboo. Put your money where your mouth is Rube

$$ to a scam charity? Nope. Neither yours nor mine.

Edit: decided it was better to stay out of the echo chamber lol

$$ to a scam charity? Nope. Neither yours nor mine.
Exactly what I thought.
Do you look in the mirror when you tuck your dick?
Funny the guy that the guy that guarantees fraud is too much of a bitch to make a bet.

Back