My favorite will always be Missing in Action

I love all of them though.

The final fight scene in MiA 2 was *chef's kiss* too

Lone Wolf McCade

Silent Rage

Delta Force

Good Guys Wear Black

A Force of One

I still believe the expendable movies should have been every action star vs Chuck Norris
It would've over too soon.

Opening credits
Mr. Norris kicks everyone
End credits roll

Edit: Of course this poster is no longer with us I still want to point this out.

Just realized I don't think I've ever seen any of his movies. I was never a fan of the guy but I mainly only knew him from Walker Texas Ranger which I hated.

A six- year thread necromancy? That's dedicated.

And the answer is Sidekicks.

Always had a soft spot for Sidekicks great fun. Furthermore a true story which gives it the edge for me over his other work.

R.c2acd1b08c4912ff3fe4869006607ac7

Always had a soft spot for Sidekicks great fun. Furthermore a true story which gives it the edge for me over his other work.

Was it a true story? Or are you just referring to Chuck Norris playing himself in the role?

Lone wolf mcquade, missing in action, silent rage, code of silence in that order.

Delta Force. It bleeds red, white, and blue.

Invasion U.S.A. in second place.

Lone Wolf Mcquade

Forced vengeance is a solid movie that no one has seen (honourable mentions in this thread however).
I also liked Silent Rage. It has comedy and great boobs in it.

It was so badass in MIA 2 when they hang him upside down and put the sack with the rat on his head and he kills the rat with his teeth.

Nice necro bump, since this thread I have fallen in love with Missing In Action 3 from 1988, I had never seen it before a couple of Summers ago and it's a pretty rad time for a Cannon Films movie. One excellent scene where he shoots a bad guy with a grenade launcher, grenade goes inside his stomach and blasts him through a wall, then the grenade explodes inside his gut;

WhimsicalBlindAmericanredsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Movie goes way over the top with the explosions and violence, just lovely.

Last edited:
Back