Best line from an underrated 90's movie?

9aru.gif

image.jpg

Very underrated, especially considering it stars peak Halle Berry:

tumblr_mlbudpv9D11qedb29o1_500.gif

The Program

“- Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
- Sam Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment?”

"Starting Defence! Place at the Table" Lattimer
"Let's put the women and children to bed and go looking for fucking dinner!" - Caine (sp)
"Hit the Tight End so hard his girlfriend dies....Kill EVERYONE" - Alvin Mack

I really liked when Jean Claude van damme said “hasta la vista baby” in the movie robocop

Jeff Speakman quotes in Street Knight

The cool thing is Jeff Speakman and Jeff Wincott made subtle little references to Arnold Schwarzenegger in their movies. In the opening scenes of The Perfect Weapon and Open Fire they are construction workers doing physical labor, a clear nod to Total Recall.

10things-i-hate-about-you-dick.gif

And every line from Larry miller in the Movie
5f81e2ea173aad4cccf398be2a88026e.gif
YEUQ.gif
1415874189.png

10 Things I Hate About You was pretty easily a cut above most of those 90s wave teen comedies in my opinion. Ledger was great, he and Stiles had a lot of chemistry. JGL was good as usual. Krumholtz was funny and Miller stole the show. Plus just a clever reworking of a Shakespeare classic.

Jeff Speakman quotes in Street Knight

The cool thing is Jeff Speakman and Jeff Wincott made subtle little references to Arnold Schwarzenegger in their movies. In the opening scenes of The Perfect Weapon and Open Fire they are construction workers doing physical labor, a clear nod to Total Recall.

Highway rest areas, they're the bathhouses of the 90s for many many many many gay men.

I'm (tries to turn around in the chair) I'm sorry what are you saying?

(Looks at his watch) Oh, time she's up. We'll delve into that next week.

1991 had the whole world looking for one man... ;)

DLfc-H6VwAAycXX.jpg

My favorite line in that is when he's talking to Richie's brother, who tells Seagal that he wouldn't be talking so tough if Richie was there, and Seagal tells him that he's not there "'Cause he's a chickenshit fucking pussy asshole."

laughing-hysterically-fell-off-chair-5orhr8sjx7s3hhz8.gif

And speaking of Seagal movies, we can't ignore Screwface:

10 Things I Hate About You was pretty easily a cut above most of those 90s wave teen comedies in my opinion. Ledger was great, he and Stiles had a lot of chemistry. JGL was good as usual. Krumholtz was funny and Miller stole the show. Plus just a clever reworking of a Shakespeare classic.
I agree. But there’s always those can’t hardly wait sympathizers that will claim it’s better than 10 things. Crazy people they are

I know Forrest Gump isn't underrated...

But damn... my simple man is a walking one liner.

1. "Stupid is as stupid does." - Forrest Gump
  2. "My mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'" -Forrest
  3. "Run, Forrest! Run!" - Jenny Curran
  4. "You have to do the best with what God gave you." - Mrs. Gump
  5. "My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on." - Forrest
  6. "Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't." - Forrest
  7. "Listen, you promise me something, OK? Just if you're ever in trouble, don't be brave. You just run, OK? Just run away." - Jenny
  8. "What's normal anyways?" - Forrest
  9. "Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them."- Forrest
  10. Bubba: My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue, but people call me Bubba. Just like one of them ol' redneck boys. Can you believe that?
    Forrest: My name's Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump.
  11. "Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That, that's about it." - Bubba
  12. "Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company [Apple computer]. So then I got a call from him, saying we don't have to worry about money no more. And I said, that's good! One less thing." - Forrest
  13. "That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going." - Forrest
  14. Forrest: [running] I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours.
    [he stops and turns around]
    Young Man Running: Quiet, quiet! He's gonna say something!
    Forrest: I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now.
  15. "I never thanked you for saving my life." - Lieutenant Dan
  16. Forrest: What's my destiny, Mama?
    Mrs. Gump: You're gonna have to figure that out for yourself.
  17. "One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath. Shoot, it even rained at night..." - Forrest
  18. "Bubba was my best good friend. And even I know that ain't something you can find just around the corner. Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain, but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam." - Forrest
  19. "Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots." - Forrest
  20. "The best thing about visiting the President is the food! Now, since it was all free, and I wasn't hungry but thirsty, I must've drank me fifteen Dr. Peppers." - Forrest

“And you can take that to the Bank”

-Hard to Kill

Back