Best Muay Thai fights

Tayski

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I couldn't find such a thread with the search function, only "best kickboxing fights" threads.

I'm searching for some of the best Muay Thai fights of any era present or past. Anything that's on youtube in decent quality would be great.

What were some of your favorite MT fights?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it has been done before I remember posting the elbow fight

This is a classic that always gets mentioned

This is a classic that always gets mentioned

Ya this fight is legendary. I got to go to a seminar with both of them basically reliving every moment of it. Jongsanan was thrown off by Sakmongkol coming out in a different stance and throwing heavy hands versus his typical kick attack. They also talked shit about their own elbow technique because they weren't able to finish with a cut.

There was one thread about the most exciting fights or something. It had some really good fights in it. Can't find it though.

More of a technical chess match than a war.

I think the first fight was better and should of gone to Superlek

I didn't like the first fight as much, it was more of a modern style stand & kick fight without the setups, adjustments, and brilliant fighting on the retreat that Sam-A did to save his lead in the 2nd fight.

Ya this fight is legendary. I got to go to a seminar with both of them basically reliving every moment of it. Jongsanan was thrown off by Sakmongkol coming out in a different stance and throwing heavy hands versus his typical kick attack. They also talked shit about their own elbow technique because they weren't able to finish with a cut.

How did Jongsanan not get the decision???

Back