Social Best pizza in America?

I feel like judging the best pizza based only on a slice of pepperoni is like judging the best sandwhich by taking a bite of a bologna sammich.

I feel like judging the best pizza based only on a slice of pepperoni is like judging the best sandwhich by taking a bite of a bologna sammich.
They changed the criteria. They made it a plain cheese pizza.

Isn't that what you said?
I was referring to the video changing the criteria from pepperoni to plain cheese. I think they are following the same format as those world pizza competitions. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

Becca Lupos has some banging pizza down in my city

Pioneers too

Pretty expensive so I always slide with old faithful dominos.. but when I'm feeling a little spicy I go to either of those two spots

I was referring to the video changing the criteria from pepperoni to plain cheese. I think they are following the same format as those world pizza competitions. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

Well, world pizza competitions can suck eggs. Plain cheese pizza is fine and all, but it isn't why I eat pizza.

Combination + jalapeños will beat the shit out of any plain cheese pizza.

Well, world pizza competitions can suck eggs. Plain cheese pizza is fine and all, but it isn't why I eat pizza.

Combination + jalapeños will beat the shit out of any plain cheese pizza.
There is too much variance when it comes to toppings. They are working on the simple premise that if a store's plain is shit then their pizza with the toppings is shit too.

There is too much variance when it comes to toppings. They are working on the simple premise that if a store's plain is shit then their pizza with the toppings is shit too.

Don't care.

I would have to do the rounds again, so many great places and it's been a minute since I have been to them.

There is a great chicken and mushroom slice that I love at Bleecker Street Pizza.

Difara's is great.

Paulie G’s in Greenpoint Brooklyn and Scarr’s Pizza in the lower east side are must haves whenever I’m in NYC

Tony’s Slice house locally that pizza is like crack

Chicago style pizza sucks imo

Never get triggered. I live in NY and dont need to watch the video. Y'all know whats up.

Back