best striker in WW(all time)

GSP's Superman jab leg kick combo and
Condits Superman cross to leg kick

my two fave combo's

After this last UFC. I would put Wonderboy at the top. The guy is legit when his style is on point.

Paul "Semtex" Daley

30 KO wins vs 1 KO loss

Waiting for someone to match those figures

Has to be Wonderboy. Those referencing the Woodley fight, do you really think he could compete with Wonderboy in a striking match without the threat of the takedown? That's what we're talking about.

It would be interesting however to see Wonderboy in there with a high level MT guy like Till or Daley.

Strictly in an MMA context I've got to go with Condit. He's never been outstruck by an opponent imo.

Obviously Wonderboy has an outstanding striking pedigree, but the Woodley fights are enough for me to drop him to number 2.

Once again, this is strictly in an MMA context

gso not on the list? seriously? maybe hes not number 1 but he surely is up there some where geeeeez

after Wonderboy i thought of Paul Daley too. wish he didnt punch Kos after the bell, wanted to see how he would go in the UFC

If you're talking who has the best pure stand up then I might say Pele. If not him then someone like Wonderboy, GSP, or AJ

Not even if it promptly ends fights?

No, not a chance. Let's think about ig for a second, shall we? If a fighter has a known advantage - a Dan Henderson overhand or, in our case, a Big Rigg overhand, these are well-known facts to other fighters by the time a fighter's streak has become long enough to let them be a part of GOAT contendership. So if anybody succumbs to them, one must ask questions - did the fighter study the tape? There are two outcomes to this analysis - Big Rigg is an exceptional fighter at timing his overhand, or fighters who got rekt were stupid about making sure they aren't subject to the opponent's main strengths...

Probably Wonderboy

On a side note there's no reason to hate on Nick Diaz, he was feared on the feet.

Why isn't Johnny Hendricks among the contenders? Has his debacle at MW erased all memory of his achievements leading up to the WW championship?

All he had was power. Plus he was probably dopeing

No, not a chance. Let's think about ig for a second, shall we? If a fighter has a known advantage - a Dan Henderson overhand or, in our case, a Big Rigg overhand, these are well-known facts to other fighters by the time a fighter's streak has become long enough to let them be a part of GOAT contendership. So if anybody succumbs to them, one must ask questions - did the fighter study the tape? There are two outcomes to this analysis - Big Rigg is an exceptional fighter at timing his overhand, or fighters who got rekt were stupid about making sure they aren't subject to the opponent's main strengths...

And why does the first option disqualify him?

gsp outstruck condit except for that 1 kick. which was pretty nice. u could see gsp get lazy and sit back i guess he thought the combo was over lol. man i still hate that condit isnt the ww champion right now. i always thought if gsp were gone that condit would be the champ. blahh

Probably GSP or Wonderboy..

Although Wonderboy wasn't exceptionally successful when striking with Woodley.

Back