Best take down defense in MMA?

Also if you look at UFC/SF heavies, only one who might be able to take down Cormier is Cain and since they are training partners, doubt they will fight each other.

Joe rogan was said that jon jones has been on his back for less than 2 minutes in his entire ufc career during his fight with rashad evans

Well if Cain beats JDS, Cormier has stated that he would drop to LHW to put Jon Jones on his back. I think he would flatten Jon Jones.
I think Cormier would be able to take Cain down since he is the wrestling coach at AKA.

word.
b0WQR.gif

I fell like he should have suplexed him intead of just slamming him when he actually got him down. Aldo got up immediately

Aldo s pretty sharp in the TDD department too
Jones will be up there soon, but not now, cause i just think he's not usin his natural skills. If he was in HW, and fighters couldnt take him down, he would be up there

Machida and GSP

Very good mentions in here, like Machida, Penn, Chuck, etc. However, I think GSP and JDS have the best to be honest.

ben henderson. dude will do a split until his nuts are rubbing on the floor to defend a td

Back