Best way to take down person in Street fight

baby oil the floor....I want videos

"So this fat kid in 9th grade....."

R U a grown ass man or a boy?

Quit your job at the muffler shop, that where all the 9th grade bullies dreams go to die!

You should post a picture of this guy (and possibly yourself) so we have a better idea.

But look up Amir Rahnavardi vs. Ross Clifton if you want to see how you might fight an extremely large and fat guy (basically try to get to the back).

Last edited:
Grab a body lock and do an inside or outside trip you don't need strength to pull it off and you'd be surprised how many people can't defend this when it's executed properly

Grab a body lock and do an inside or outside trip you don't need strength to pull it off and you'd be surprised how many people can't defend this when it's executed properly

You can't body lock a fat guy.

I deserve it for always starting on the knees.

Get a refund from the instructors that charged you money for sparring on your knees.

Take that money and go to a judo club where they are going to teach how to fight standing.

Someone post a video of this take down. I don't know shit About any of this.

No spinning shit. Only stand in front of him right in the pocket. It's best to let him get the first punch in, preferably a haymaker, ala the Rocky 5 street fight. Basically, this is the only way to prove youre a man. That grappling stuff is gay, and if by chance some random woman sees you attempting a td or rolling around on the ground, you will never get laid again.

Good luck

Hit him so freaking hard that the earth jumps up and slaps him in the face. Then bow to your opponent and walk away

A smart mouth usually beats bullies, but if he's genuinely trying to hurt you, avoid those stupid YouTube videos that have "one crazy tip to win a street fight" or any of that. If you know a thing or two about fighting, an overhand hook is standard for a taller opponent, but you can also aim for the chest if your not confident landing to the face, which can stun a two bit thug who was just expecting you to roll over and take it. One thing to note is that fat guys (like me) tend to have weaker knees, juicy targets for basic kicks. If you don't know how to punch effectively, then pop the guy in the balls enough so he pukes. If he's not trying to hurt you, walk away knowing he's an ass hole and your a better man.

Theres a fat guy at work who keeps picking on me.

I've had enough.

He's taller than me.

I trained back in the day but always started in teh knees.

What do I do? Should I Ali him? Or should I try and go for a trip.

Box his ears, thai clinch, head butt to the nose.

Back