Media Bethe Correia appreciation thread

I never minded Correia, seems like there is some kind of bandwagon bullying of her in particular on this website, it's not like there aren't plenty of other untalented female mma fighters in the UFC. Posting 'lowlights' of any mma fighter has always been in bad taste, and continues to be so today.
Well she mocked Ronda by telling her not to commit suicide knowing Ronda's dad died from suicide. That rubbed some people the wrong way. She deserves the hate.

I remember that time when she beat Shayna Baszler, there was a shoop thread about it and I made a shoop of her holding a big queen of spades card and posted it there. Hours later someone here quoted me and said Bethe posted it on twitter. I checked it and yes she did. That was pretty cool back then.

All the best on her retirement and it's great that she had the chance to take her final bow in the cage as a UFC fighter. Good luck on her next chapter. Respect.

bethe-correia-of-brazil-is-interviewed-after-announcing-her-her-picture-id1344487671

DC didn't even let her finish and pulled the mic away.

Every time I think of her talking about the "Bethe effect" as if she was some type of major draw, I can't help but to laugh my ass off.

iu

Then there was this

iu

And this

iu

And this

iu

She is just AMAZING unintentional comedy.

The most nonathletic thing ever

I remember that time when she beat Shayna Baszler, there was a shoop thread about it and I made a shoop of her holding a big queen of spades card and posted it there. Hours later someone here quoted me and said Bethe posted it on twitter. I checked it and yes she did. That was pretty cool back then.

All the best on her retirement and it's great that she had the chance to take her final bow in the cage as a UFC fighter. Good luck on her next chapter. Respect.

bethe-correia-of-brazil-is-interviewed-after-announcing-her-her-picture-id1344487671
Always felt bad for Shayna; by the time wmma made it to the big stage, the game had passes her by.

Without her k.o. to make Rhonda take the final step in drinking all of her own Kool aid. We wouldn't of had such a sweet cumuppance with Holly Holm. In the big picture it all makes sense.
Every time I think of her talking about the "Bethe effect" as if she was some type of major draw, I can't help but to laugh my ass off.

iu

Then there was this

iu

And this

iu

And this

iu

She is just AMAZING unintentional comedy.

Well she mocked Ronda by telling her not to commit suicide knowing Ronda's dad died from suicide. That rubbed some people the wrong way. She deserves the hate.
That's how Ronda framed it.
Iirc Bethe apologized and said she was NOT aware of Ronda's father when she made that comment.

I liked bethe. Bunch of dorks liked to make fun of her on here but she was a nice person and a real fighter

Back