Better press conference: Wilder vs Fury or McGregor vs Khabib

Dont let this post distract you from the fact that Brendan Schaub is a dickrider of both Conor and Wilder

Khabib Conor was underwhelming because Khabib was too stifled and too afraid to say or do anything.

This is the first of three press conferences for Wilder vs Fury, and it's better than McG vs Khabib tbh. Two grown men, 6'7 and 6'9. Not midgets.

British press conferences are so embarrassingly anal it’s painful to watch. They’re so caught up in controlled behavior, that the host will literally stop the trash talking to discipline and apologize to viewers for it.

I felt like I was sitting in an etiquette class with two unruly students.

Wilder vs Fury... 2 undefeated giants confident they are going to knock eachother out.. you can feel the tension in the air.

Conor drunk with proper 12 or high on cocaine screaming like an idiot does nothing for me. Khabib looked bored as fuck.

Fury couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He is more entertaining at press conferences than at fights.

GROWN MEN THROWING HANDS vs manlets throwing dollies

This is the first of three press conferences for Wilder vs Fury, and it's better than McG vs Khabib tbh. Two grown men, 6'7 and 6'9. Not midgets.

fury is hilarious, shit got me lollin

Each press conference has drug abusers, so they're almost even.

Fury is not 6'9", he and Wilder are the exact same height every time they stand next to each other. He didn't look much taller than Klitschko either who's 6'6"

I prefer mental battles at conferences vs physical. The later needs to be saved for the actual fight.

P.S. DC throwing a shoe > Wilder vs Fury
How bout Haye smashing Chisora with a glass bottle, or Tyson attacking Lewis or the 100 other brawls at boxing press conferences.
MMA has Jones throwing a punch at DC and Conor threw some half filled water bottles at a guy 130 ft away.

MMA sucks

The .McGregor one was a sham. Although I did enjoy that one more as Conor made himself out to be a fool whilst khabjb just calmly sat there.

Not paying much attention to Boxing these days, tbh.

McG vs Beebz
You should. Becasue youve absolitely missed out this year. And it is currently moving in a way better direction.

You shoupd honestly check out Ortiz vs wilder, Joshua vs povetkin, chisora vs takam and whyte vs parker to name but only a few of the the great heavyweight fights this year.

Seriously dude you are missing out.

Not really a drama lover but this was more civil compared to Conor just yelling over Kabib the entire time.

Not really a drama lover but this was more civil compared to Conor just yelling over Kabib the entire time.
I saw part of the Conor conference and it sounded and looked stupid.
It was fine during the Mayweather event but now it just looks like hes trying too hard.

Might actually have to watch this boxing match. That would be the....4th one I believe. Watched Mayweather-Canelo, Mayweather-Pacquio, and Mayweather-McGregor up to this point.

So you're a Mayweather fan?

The most entertaining press conference is where one guy keeps running his mouth to the applause and cheers of a casual fan base and the other one nods his head counting the minutes until he can show that he got in the fight game to fight, not to talk.

Notice they all adopt that same look on their face at the press conference with McGregor: Diaz, Mayweather, Khabib.

I saw part of the Conor conference and it sounded and looked stupid.
It was fine during the Mayweather event but now it just looks like hes trying too hard.

He got sonned by May and it may have changed him. I don't know but I sense he has a glass ego.

The amount of ego with the pose and Shogun's smirk cracks me up every time.

giphy.gif

Back