Law Biden admin puts popular Chinese drone maker DJI on investment blocklist.

Point is that no one here wouldve been crying about the CCP in the year 2000 and no one would be complaining about politicians having ties to them. So what youre really doing is being a revisionist.

There were plenty of people in 2000 concerned with China's rise.

Where did this "China Joe" thing come from?

Trump was a pussy when it came to China. He was sucking Xi's dick, he loves dictators. Hell, look at this previous Tiananmen square comments. He loves people who are tough on protestors. Also, his tariffs ended up falling on Americans. Trump was weak on China.

Right on man. This is my first drone and I got the mini 2 with the 4k camera. It fits into the less than 250 gram category. I live near an airport and didn't want to deal with restricted flight areas.
it's awesome when you fly it..... been flying licenseless since 2019? nearly lost my drone in the park, who knew it would get hidden from view flying above trees <45>

these days, I'll stick to my 360 cam and super long selfie stick to fake drone shots. a lot of international places do not like drones, but I can always bring a selfie stick and 360 cam anywhere I can take a gopro. if I were to buy another drone, it would definitely be the mini 2.

Imagine falling for this political theater.

Nice, that’s an absolutely perfect drone for a first timer and very capable considering how small and portable it is. I’m thinking of grabbing one myself for restricted areas as well. Have fun homie.

Thanks a lot man! I picked it up at Costco, came with a carry bag for $420.

you stated like a fact that Liberals had consented to Huwawei building the 5G network in Canada

factually Samsung is the one with recent contracts

factually Liberals haven't made a decision yet, this is like you saying guilty until proven innocent

the Libs have not made a decision for 3ish years, and haiwai's bids to use thier components are being considered, so as of now they are in our 5g network.

tag me when the chicom loving Trudy excludes them,

I can remember reading articles just a couplle months ago that Biden was purchasing Chinese made drones. It can manu upset. One article on this ~

Biden Administration Jeopardizes US National Security By Buying Chinese Surveillance Drones

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/2...curity-by-buying-chinese-surveillance-drones/

excerpt:

Federal law enforcement agencies in the Biden administration are reportedly purchasing numerous surveillance drones from a Chinese company that the Pentagon has cited as a potential national security risk.

According to procurement records shared with Axios, the troubled U.S. Secret Service bought eight drones on July 26 from Da Jiang Innovations (DJI), a Shenzhen-based company that “dominates the commercial drone market in the U.S. and abroad” and whose products “require the user to download proprietary DJI software, and to fly using mapping databases that have the potential to be monitored remotely.”

The scandal-ridden Federal Bureau of Investigation also made purchases from DJI, having bought 19 of the company’s drones a few days prior.

The July 26 purchase by the Secret Service came three days after the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) issued a statement warning that DJI systems “pose potential threats to national security.”....

the Libs have not made a decision for 3ish years, and haiwai's bids to use thier components are being considered, so as of now they are in our 5g network.

tag me when the chicom loving Trudy excludes them,
Ok reply to me when you can prove you're NOT a pedo

Why the West ever allowed investment in China beyond simple manufacturing is beyond me. Western politicians and businessmen handed China the technical and financial ability to gain parity with America, and soon surpass her militarily and economically. Citizens of Western nations should be seriously pissed off at their political "representatives" for essentially handing away the keys to the kingdom.

Why the West ever allowed investment in China beyond simple manufacturing is beyond me. Western politicians and businessmen handed China the technical and financial ability to gain parity with America, and soon surpass her militarily and economically. Citizens of Western nations should be seriously pissed off at their political "representatives" for essentially handing away the keys to the kingdom.
Lol no I hate china

I view trudeau unfavorably

But I like facts

Apparently you don't

Lol no I hate china

I view trudeau unfavorably

But I like facts

Apparently you don't
Nice rebuttal. You don't address anything I say, and your response makes no sense, nor offers any "facts." This is why I try really hard not to post in the War Room. It's a waste of time.

Breaking News

- Bloomberg News is reporting that Chinese intelligence spied on Australian and American telecommunications using Huawei equipment.

- The wiretapping used malicious code embedded in a Huawei software patch

- This happened in 2012, but this incident is only now being revealed.

-----

Chinese Spies Accused of Using Huawei in Secret Australia Telecom Hack

In 2012, Australian intelligence officials informed their U.S. counterparts that they had detected a sophisticated intrusion into the country's telecommunications systems. It began, they said, with a software update from Huawei that was loaded with malicious code.

The breach and subsequent intelligence sharing was confirmed by nearly two dozen former national security officials who received briefings about the matter from Australian and U.S. agencies from 2012 to 2019. The incident substantiated suspicions in both countries that China used Huawei equipment as a conduit for espionage, and it has remained a core part of a case they’ve built against the Chinese company, even as the breach’s existence has never been made public, the former officials said.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/chinese-spies-accused-using-huawei-230012170.html

Nice rebuttal. You don't address anything I say, and your response makes no sense, nor offers any "facts." This is why I try really hard not to post in the War Room. It's a waste of time.
I quoted the wrong person

Back