International Biden Admin takes next step toward WWIII - Blinken "Ukraine will become a member of NATO"

Rand Paul is a LINO who spent 4th of July in Russia and McCain accused of being a Russian asset. Plus I don’t trust a man like LINO Rand who got hospitalized by his older neighbor for putting yard waste on his yard after neighbor told Rand not to fucking do it again, Rand did and was taken away in an ambulance for not listening.

And then the LINO used all the power of the State to punish the guy to the maximum extent.

Seriously, that "let's not piss off Russia, it's not worth it" coming from a huge chunk of US citizens who constantly brag about the US going out of their way to help win WW2 (even if they didn't do much before Pearl Harbor got blitz'd) or even brag about how "they", the brave patriots rebels, fought the chaotic evil limeys just to stop slavery and fought in 'nam to crush evil commies and trashed various places because these evil Arabs did 9/11 and there were nuclear bombs hidden in that one hut, srsly"
:rolleyes:

Now that it's their generation's time to pitch helping taking out the evil commies attacking poor ol' lawful good Ukraine, we saw a pretty big coat-turning...
"wow wow we can't get involved, are you guys crazy, you want to go to war with Russia, is that it? Let's surrender, it's much safer. Anyway, my Grand-pa stormed Normandie's beaches to put an end to the evil krauts, so I basically did it myself... we were real heroes, men were men back then, not like today's cowardly snowflakes, USA USA USA!!! <bringit>also Ukraine was asking for it anyway, I saw several memes online that convinced me that sucking Putin's cock was by far the safest option, boo evil Ukraine, can you blame Ivan for committing genocide?"

Trump broke the mind of the Ameican cuckservative.

Pretty sure you’re supposed to have settled borders and not be at war with anyone to be considered for NATO membership otherwise article 5 instantly puts everyone at war too which in this case seems like a really bad idea.

Reactions: Cid
And then the LINO used all the power of the State to punish the guy to the maximum extent.
All the dude wanted is for Rand too not put his yard waste on his yard. Rand being an entitled Elite Politician, thought he was too good to listen to his neighbor who is just a Plebe, asking him to keep his yard waste on his own yard, and then Rand learned a life lesson the hard way. Imagine being so arrogant, that your are like fuck you to your neighbor just asking you to keep your shit on your own yard, but I bet when he was in the ambulance, struggling to breath with broken ribs, after being power doubled by some old man, he was thinking, I guess I should have listened.

All the dude wanted is for Rand too not put his yard waste on his yard. Rand being an entitled Elite Politician, thought he was too good to listen to his neighbor who is just a Plebe, asking him to keep his yard waste on his own yard, and then Rand learned a life lesson the hard way. Imagine being so arrogant, that your are like fuck you to your neighbor just asking you to keep your shit on your own yard, but I bet when he was in the ambulance, struggling to breath with broken ribs, after being power doubled by some old man, he was thinking, I guess I should have listened.

Why you on about the grass

Indeed, but Ukraine has hope, considering they are a democracy.

Only fucking "Western leader" that has taken money from Russia is Trump and his fucking cronies.

No, instead we should let people who fucking hate the West and all it stands for gobble up friendly democracies because Trump said so.

Fucking cucks.
<WhatIsThis>

Who's "we"? You don't live in any country involved in any of it.

Wasn't talking about Russia, but you're wrong there anyway. The Bidens have made millions from Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, China and Iraq.

And lol at "considering they are a democracy". The country that just had a coup 10 years ago, declared martial law, and canceled elections is your shining example of a "democracy"?

More MAGA fantasies
Trump defied Congress and sold The House of Saud 8 billion in weapons. It is amazing why people wonder why shit businessman and Silver Spoon born, Jared got billions from the House of Saud for "investing". Even the Saudi's who manage The House of Saud's fund were like why are we giving Fucking Jared Kushner billions, I mean the UAE already bailed Jared's ass out of his over leveraged building, he dont need money from us. Then Prince MBS was like, I got Jared in my pocket, lets give him a couple billion and over ruled the Saudi board. Quid Pro Quo with the country that brought our towers down. so Patriotic. Fuck The House of Saud, if it was not for oil, those assholes would still be chopping off each others head. Also with all the weapons we give the House of Saud, they still get their shit pushed in by under weaponed, desert bandits in Yemen.

<WhatIsThis>

Who's "we"? You don't live in any country involved in any of it.

Wasn't talking about Russia, but you're wrong there anyway. The Bidens have made millions from Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, China and Iraq.

And lol at "considering they are a democracy". The country that just had a coup 10 years ago, declared martial law, and canceled elections is your shining example of a "democracy"?

Can you give me some context around these cancelled elections please.

Was there an incident occurring at the time?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, it's actually retarded to argue that Ukraine is somehow less democratic than Russia. Please don't even bother.

Why you on about the grass
Shows LINO Rand's character. He fucked around and found out, after being warned. Most people who are not Elite politicians, if your neighbor was like hey Bro, keep your yard waste on your own yard, you would say hey man, sorry and keep your yard waste on your own yard. Not Rand, who thought he was too good for that and learned his lesson the hard way, while looking up at a ceiling of an ambulance, with broke ribs. I am not saying he deserved an ambulance ride after getting power doubled, but at the minimum deserved a back hand for being disrespectful. Either way, I bet his yard waste stays on his own yard from here on out. Unfortunately some people can only learn to be respectful with a touch of violence.

Can you give me some context around these cancelled elections please.

Was there an incident occurring at the time?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, it's actually retarded to argue that Ukraine is somehow less democratic than Russia. Please don't even bother.
I'm not the one trying to swivel everything back to "muh Russia", you are. Nobody is suggesting sending hundreds of billions to Russia, starting WW3 to defend Russia, or having muh Russia join NATO. Which other NATO countries cancel elections, declare martial law and let foreign vice presidents hand select their prosecutors in exchange for money?

Again, not entertaining stupid CTs involving dick pics, we know for a fucking fact that Trump got loans from Russians, we know a lot of closely related people from Trump campaign were Russian assets don't try to bothsides this fucking topic.

Sure buddy and Cuba is a democracy, so is Venezuela, because West = bad.

The country had special elections, so even if we go by the stupid tankie shit of "whenever the executive power resigns is a coup" the country fixed that anomaly by having elections.

I'm not the one trying to swivel everything back to "muh Russia", you are. Nobody is suggesting sending hundreds of billions to Russia, starting WW3 to defend Russia, or having muh Russia join NATO. Which other NATO countries cancel elections, declare martial law and let foreign vice presidents hand select their prosecutors in exchange for money?
No, you just want Russia to have a free reign to take whatever fucking country that can't stop them because "muh WW3".

Just give Ukraine what it needs to win.

Autistic people have counted all the tanks, apcs, artillery Russia has in storage because it's 2024 and for a few bucks netizens can buy satellite imagery of Russian storage depots.

Current burn rate most of it becomes critical in around 2 years.

Just give em enough artillery munitions to make that 1.

Much better solution.

Shows LINO Rand's character. He fucked around and found out, after being warned. Most people who are not Elite politicians, if your neighbor was like hey Bro, keep your yard waste on your own yard, you would say hey man, sorry and keep your yard waste on your own yard. Not Rand, who thought he was too good for that and learned his lesson the hard way, while looking up at a ceiling of an ambulance, with broke ribs. I am not saying he deserved an ambulance ride after getting power doubled, but at the minimum deserved a back hand for being disrespectful. Either way, I bet his yard waste stays on his own yard from here on out. Unfortunately some people can only learn to be respectful with a touch of violence.

i detect a fantasy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back