Social Biden going to East Palestine, OH for one year anniversary. (update page 37!)

The government is helping Norfolk Southern cover up the diaster.

People are likely going to get cancer and other horrible problems because of what is happening.

yea, was hoping some Ohioan sherdoggers might have chimed in with a little insight, but seeing twitterverse talking about in addition to fish, people noticing their pets getting sick and/or even dying. Seeing dead or dying foxes, squirrels, etc. Some people posting their chickens have died. All just individual/personal accounts tho, so nothing confirmed. Lots of diff videos especially about the dead fish

I guess it could/would take days for toxics to build up, affecting smaller animals in the water first and then would eventually spread l, in indeed as toxic as they say.

like I said I had saw a headline or two over the weekend, but only started looking into it today cause right wing twitter and people like MTG and those like her trying to turn it into a big issue.

watched this video, but again, who knows if any of what he says is accurate

Truly does look like a Nuke or like a volcano, god damn.

Fo2RvEtXsAAS7q7

FoxcwAIWAAImge1

Bannon covered it this morning. I know a lot of people don’t like him, but at least he goes after stories like this... granted it was to trash Buttigieg lol. This isnt the entire segment, not sure why they cut the first part out when he talked about the Train Union situation also reflecting on this, cause they want trains like this to have just a 1 person crew, or smallest crew possible, with AI support.

https://rumble.com/v29dna0-pete-but...rst-diversity-hire-of-biden-regime-unpre.html

Absolutely disgusting all around.

The derailment, the "clean up" effort, the silencing of the press and 1A trampling.

All of it.

Crazy how they try to cover this up and/or safe for a week, and now today with a surge of videos of dead fish, and now we even Louisville gonna have a press conference to reassure people, over a week later? Something doesn't add up. And appologies if there is a different Louisville, but I googled the water company and it is indeed the one in KY.

Also just saw this, that there was an axel on fire and it drove for at least 20 miles like that. A censor did go off, but crew did not respond?

They Zerg rushed his ass in the full footage.

Lol, well said.

As for Buttigieg the Irony about them literally focusing on his and Joe's love of trains is too much to ignore, so needed to be at least mentioned. I also did say focus shouldn't be put on them as it night have been more local authorities at fault. However, as I been looking more into it, I see tho now that the federal EPA was involved with the explosion, so NOT just local officials to blame. Granted, different department than Mayor Pete. Not like I posted any memes (and there are quite a lot coming out on twitter)

So blame would fall onto the EPA/federal government, if the public was lied to about the testing of the air and water, and also even the determination deciding th safety of the blast

A team from the Environmental Protection Agency will monitor the air and water quality in the area, officials said.

The remaining fires will go out on their own and won’t be extinguished by crews, Deutsch said.

Prior to the controlled release Monday, officials worried the five derailed cars carrying vinyl chloride might hurl toxic fumes into the air and shoot “deadly shrapnel” as far as a mile away.

One rail car in particular had been a focus of concern because its malfunctioning safety valves had prevented the car from releasing the vinyl chloride inside, a Columbiana County Emergency Management Agency official and a Norfolk Southern spokesperson told CNN earlier Monday.
Ahead of the controlled release, the evacuation zone surrounding the fiery derailment site expanded to two states, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said.

DeWine and Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro had ordered evacuations for a 1-mile-by-2-mile area surrounding East Palestine, a village of about 5,000 people near the Pennsylvania border, DeWine said.

This followed evacuations that took place just after the massive inferno began Friday night.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/06/us/east-palestine-ohio-train-derailment-fire-monday/index.html

Crazy how they try to cover this up and/or safe for a week, and now today with a surge of videos of dead fish, and now we even Louisville gonna have a press conference to reassure people, over a week later? Something doesn't add up. And appologies if there is a different Louisville, but I googled the water company and it is indeed the one in KY.

Also just saw this, that there was an axel on fire and it drove for at least 20 miles like that. A censor did go off, but crew did not respond?

Crew did check. Apparently by the time they got back to the journal it has cooled off enough. So they kept on trucking.

Crew did check. Apparently by the time they got back to the journal it has cooled off enough. So they kept on trucking.

got a source? Not saying you lying by any means, but that is a detail I haven't seen, so maybe your source has details I haven't seen yet. Crazy how hard it is to find any good details about this almost 2 weeks later, and all of a sudden Louisville, KY having press conference about their water supply

Just saw some local environmental reported comment on their press conference (cant find a video yet) that they don't even much about what to expect.

If a "plume" of chemicals is traveling down the river and they don't yet have a good idea how fast it is being diluted... a week later? Lol, wtf, it is like they don't know shit. I wouldn't trust them that the water is safe despite "not carcinogenic". Hey, something doesn't have to be officially labeled a carcinogenic to fuck with your health, let alone when people are potentially exposed to it in ways/concentrations not tested before.

Really would like the EPA to post the study they used to determine that is they blow this up, this chemical is not carcinogenic, so this is completely safe lol.

That’s if the plume isn’t diluted by the time it gets here. They didn’t have a good assessment on timing

for sure. Don’t think can blame the crash and/or even the burn on Brandon admin…
I'm sure the Brandon admin's crushing of Railroad Union workers and forcing them to shut up and get back to work with no breaks, plus a complete garbage job at regulating the railways has direct correlation.

Pete Buttigieg should be getting dragged through the coals for this.

They've completely contaminated the Ohio river with Vinyl Chloride and pumped the atmosphere full of Hydrochloric Acid by burning the spill. This may be the biggest ecological disaster in US history.

Absolute BLACKOUT in the media, and reporters in the area have been arrested for trying to cover this story. They are trying to cover this whole thing up.

I'm sure the Brandon admin's crushing of Railroad Union workers and forcing them to shut up and get back to work with no breaks, plus a complete garbage job at regulating the railways has direct correlation.

Pete Buttigieg should be getting dragged through the coals for this.

They've completely contaminated the Ohio river with Vinyl Chloride and pumped the atmosphere full of Hydrochloric Acid by burning the spill. This may be the biggest ecological disaster in US history.

Absolute BLACKOUT in the media, and reporters in the area have been arrested for trying to cover this story. They are trying to cover this whole thing up.

The Trump admin killed adoption of updated rail safety standards. Both parties bow to big business and are incapable of keeping the general public safe.

The Trump admin killed adoption of updated rail safety standards. Both parties bow to big business and are incapable of keeping the general public safe.

got to call a spade a spade, and yea, Trump did cut back some regulations that Obama were going to put into effect. Actually am surprised Biden didn't do an EO early on in his Admin, cause trump removing the policy was a EO. Based on that history I am pretty shocked Biden sided with the railroad companies and blocked the strike.

There was a thread I saw citing all the accidents and hazmat spills under Trump and Biden's admin, some data from Obama. Was pretty shocking with how shitty both sides are on the issue.

If I can find the thread again, I'll edit it in

edit: found it. Worth reading

LOL, like how the fuck is a company fined 9 thoudand fucking times with no change? 3,400 citations just over safety? lol

Lol, even warren buffet have to pay for retaliating against people? Where is SCRANTON Joe defending these train plebs? People like Warren Buffet throwing them under the bus (train).

Last edited:
got to call a spade a spade, and yea, Trump did cut back some regulations that Obama were going to put into effect. Actually am surprised Biden didn't do an EO early on in his Admin, cause trump removing the policy was a EO. Based on that history I am pretty shocked Biden sided with the railroad companies and blocked the strike.

There was a thread I saw citing all the accidents and hazmat spills under Trump and Biden's admin, some data from Obama. Was pretty shocking with how shitty both sides are on the issue.

If I can find the thread again, I'll edit it in

edit: found it. Worth reading

LOL, like how the fuck is a company fined 9 thoudand fucking times with no change? 3,400 citations just over safety? lol

Lol, even warren buffet have to pay for retaliating against people? Where is SCRANTON Joe defending these train plebs?

That "working class Joe from Scanton" shit is so nauseating.

The guy spent his entire career whoring for the banks and corporations based in Delaware just like every other prominent politician in that state.

Back