Social Biden going to East Palestine, OH for one year anniversary. (update page 37!)

Go is a great movie You have to check it out @Dan O

On Topic: They don't want this getting out because it is so bad and is going to harm a lot of people. Also can't go on and on about Global warming and then set a bunch of chemicals on fire spewing poisonous gas into the air.

The union busting and then this could make for awful optics if that’s how they wanted to spin it. Seems a lot more quiet that I’d expect. Looks real, real bad

I am amused how little in Canada this is being reported.
This environmental disaster is not getting any reporting compared to the small gas leak story in Ottawa.

I am amused how little in Canada this is being reported.

This environmental disaster is not getting any reporting compared to the small gas leak story in Ottawa.

As a refrigeration mechanic who has inhaled phosgene gas from burnt refrigerant and instapuked off 1 breath. I can't even fucking imagine in large quantities.

Underrated outbreak movie

tangent, but that reminds me that an underrated outbreak movie is outbreak with Dennis Hoffman.

So much for Elon being a saviour of free speech huh. A lot of shady shit happening there in OH right now and the public deserves answers.

to be fair, musk may comment on it publicly and correct. This has been the case with some things in the past, where algorithms do this and they have to correct. Dunno quite how that works, but he has been pretty open when accounts are unjustly banned

admin is finally admitting this event happened, a week and a half after the fact. Confidence overwhelming

Jesus , what a clusterfuck.

Plus, I can’t tell if the country is turning into Little China or Hell on Earth.
This is the second time in as many weeks that a reporter has been rousted.

There is going to be fallout from this health wise for decades. Thoughts with Ohio and Michigan tonight.
Shitty stuff all around.

You do know our idiot in charge is against pipelines and prefers to ship via rail, right?
Ohio has a Republican Governor and Republican house so i don't know how this is Biden's fault? Also there are numbers of chemicals where being carried by these freight cars.

Pro capitalist media isn't going to cover anti capitalist stories unless they are forced and if they are they are going to be as favorable to the regime as possible.

They are more likely to ignore this story altogether because just a few weeks ago they were promoting killing the union strike which could have prevented this. There's really no way to spin this in a favorable light. So they'll just not cover it.

People talk about media bias like it's the biggest issue in the media it isn't, it's story selection. Like Bryan once said any publicity is good publicity even if you present the story in a bias way people get the story and can make their own conclusions. So this generation of media just skips that part altogether and doesn't bring you the most important stories focusing on nominally important and/or superficial crap. This is why I often say Fox News is less infruriating from a leftist perspective because despite hating on the left they are still presenting our story even if we are the villian. CNN and MSNBC just doesn't really acknowledge leftists existence.

Last edited:

Is the Shit still burning and spilling into the waterways up there?

Last edited:
I am not far from this at all

be safe brother.

Have you heard anything about the situation of pets and other animals outside fish dying? People tweeting about it, but still pretty much only evidence being posted is the fish.

Hoping those reports are exaggerated

You do know our idiot in charge is against pipelines and prefers to ship via rail, right?

You do know this wasn't an oil spill, correct? Or are you suggesting we develop an infrastructure of thousands of pipelines criss crossing the country for transporting every toxic chemical we use?

Back