Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

don-draper-madmen.gif
He’s a NPC who no one takes seriously .

CNN presented this claim:
Claim: Biden family and associates got $20 million through shell companies “Bank records show that nearly $20 million in payments were directed to the Biden family members and associates through various shell companies,” McCarthy said.

Joe Biden, his family, and Hank Aaron have collectively hit 755 homers in the majors. Fact check: True.

CNN presented this claim:
Claim: Biden family and associates got $20 million through shell companies “Bank records show that nearly $20 million in payments were directed to the Biden family members and associates through various shell companies,” McCarthy said.
Facts First: This is true about Joe Biden’s family and associates, but there is no public evidence to date that the president personally received any money.

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/09/16/cnns-makes-the-case-for-an-impeachment-inquiry/
The very next sentence in your source is, “this is a fair fact check.”

I’ll give you *some* credit for at least citing a lawyer/law professor instead of like, Tim Pool or something. But Jonathan Turley is kind of a clown. By that, I mean that he can always be counted one to support republicans and republican causes, and often contradicts himself to do so. For example, he publicly criticized Kentanji Brown Jackson’s nomination to SCOTUS because he said she didn’t have enough experience on the bench for us to have a good gauge of her judicial philosophy. And yet, although Brown Jackson’s 8 years on the DC district court and year on an appeals court dwarfs Amy Coney Barrett’s mere 2 years and 11 months total on the bench, he had no such issues with her experience or philosophy and praised her publicly. These are the kind of hot takes you can expect from Turley.

His whole point in that article is basically, “Ok, so we don’t have any proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal, but impeachment inquiry merely means we are inquiring. Right, guys? Right??”
Eh…
Like I said earlier, impeachment inquiries are a very serious undertaking; they are not a routing investigative step, which is how republicans are trying to paint this, and framing them as if they are routine is concerning. They have only occurred a few times in our history, and rarely—never?— has one been undertaken with such flimsy evidence.

The very next sentence in your source is, “this is a fair fact check.”

I’ll give you *some* credit for at least citing a lawyer/law professor instead of like, Tim Pool or something. But Jonathan Turley is kind of a clown. By that, I mean that he can always be counted one to support republicans and republican causes, and often contradicts himself to do so. For example, he publicly criticized Kentanji Brown Jackson’s nomination to SCOTUS because he said she didn’t have enough experience on the bench for us to have a good gauge of her judicial philosophy. And yet, although Brown Jackson’s 8 years on the DC district court and year on an appeals court dwarfs Amy Coney Barrett’s mere 2 years and 11 months total on the bench, he had no such issues with her experience or philosophy and praised her publicly. These are the kind of hot takes you can expect from Turley.

His whole point in that article is basically, “Ok, so we don’t have any proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal, but impeachment inquiry merely means we are inquiring. Right, guys? Right??”
Eh…
Like I said earlier, impeachment inquiries are a very serious undertaking; they are not a routing investigative step, which is how republicans are trying to paint this, and framing them as if they are routine is concerning. They have only occurred a few times in our history, and rarely—never?— has one been undertaken with such flimsy evidence.
I get what you're saying.

Not that I have any say but that's not good enough in my book. Trump needs to see a trial, suck up his likely conviction, and see some consequences for his actions. Merely seeing him seethe in the courtroom is going to be incredibly entertaining. The world deserves that.

The poll doesn't tell you that not only are polls not real, but that this particular poll was only given to deep state Republicans, and in my estimation, this in very unfair. Nasty even.
MSNBC polled Republicans that don’t watch their channel? Lol sure thing pal.

MSNBC polled Republicans that don’t watch their channel? Lol sure thing pal.
All and only deep state Republicans were polled for this poll, notwithstanding the fact that people are saying polls aren't even real. Read between the lines bro.

MSNBC actually stands for Maga Super Non Binary Conservatives

All and only deep state Republicans were polled for this poll, notwithstanding the fact that people are saying polls aren't even real. Read between the lines bro.

MSNBC actually stands for Maga Super Non Binary Conservatives
Polls are meaningless but if MSNBC printed this, it’s either 1) they want Biden out 2) Biden is so bad even his brainwashed base is turning on him

Republicans don’t take MSNLOL polls

Polls are meaningless but if MSNBC printed this, it’s either 1) they want Biden out 2) Biden is so bad even his brainwashed base is turning on him

Biden might die soon. Trump will be in prison.

Probably for the best.

But Biden and the Dems run the liberal media. Why are they reporting on a poll that makes them look bad.
This is some AI chess

Back