Elections Biden impeachment hearings mega thread (art dealer questioned)

Biden’s actual treason worse than Trumps 3rd round of accusations?

When you say third round of accusations, I assume you are referring to all the crimes, many of which are captured on tape, detailed within the indictments?

Those accusations?

When you say third round of accusations, I assume you are referring to all the crimes, many of which are captured on tape, detailed within the indictments?

Those accusations?
I meant the third round of accusations after the previous shampeachments turned out to be a 100% made up lie proven without a doubt. I guess the weaponization and treason there by the Democrat Congress doesn’t bother you. Actual evidence their on the collision with social media to spread lies and fabricate the entire Russian collusion story.

I meant the third round of accusations after the previous shampeachments turned out to be a 100% made up lie proven without a doubt. I guess the weaponization and treason there by the Democrat Congress doesn’t bother you. Actual evidence their on the collision with social media to spread lies and fabricate the entire Russian collusion story.

Didn't half of Trump's campaign get prosecuted and admitted to a bunch of felonies?

Did I imagine that?

Doesn't seem to be any good arguments that he himself didn't commit lots of crimes in multiple jurisdictions that I am aware of.

Even Republicans in congress admitted he did the shit he was accused of lol.

Biden’s actual treason worse than Trumps 3rd round of accusations?

also keep in mind that 20 years after the fact Biden still had documents from his senate says.

again, as per politico, they have evidence of influence peddling from his time as senator

Multiple execs at a firm with James, hunter, and even Beau Biden invovled lol. These people are absolute scum and hate our country.

God forbid trumps family tried to finally bring peace to the Middle East and as trump left office, people wanted to involve in da Kush. Which is all very public record, no 20 shell companies, etc

But Biden and the Dems run the liberal media. Why are they reporting on a poll that makes them look bad.
This is some AI chess

A majority of Democrats want someone else to take his place. He's underwater in just about every poll on everything. Just because you're crowned King, doesn't mean you are. They're appealing to Democrats, who are fucking terrified at this mummy who sucks at everything, running against Trump.

Even propagandists need a winning horse to bet on in a democracy.

also keep in mind that 20 years after the fact Biden still had documents from his senate says.

again, as per politico, they have evidence of influence peddling from his time as senator

Multiple execs at a firm with James, hunter, and even Beau Biden invovled lol. These people are absolute scum and hate our country.

God forbid trumps family tried to finally bring peace to the Middle East and as trump left office, people wanted to involve in da Kush. Which is all very public record, no 20 shell companies, etc

HMMMMMM.....I guess you forgot to read this part of that article?
As Joe Biden runs for the Democratic presidential nomination on the argument he can strongly appeal to the party’s dwindling base of blue-collar supporters, the candidate has often made the point that he hasn’t gotten rich from his decades in politics. As recently as 2009, his net worth was less than $30,000, though in recent years he has made millions from book sales and speaking fees.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...rother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407/

HMMMMMM.....I guess you forgot to read this part of that article?
As Joe Biden runs for the Democratic presidential nomination on the argument he can strongly appeal to the party’s dwindling base of blue-collar supporters, the candidate has often made the point that he hasn’t gotten rich from his decades in politics. As recently as 2009, his net worth was less than $30,000, though in recent years he has made millions from book sales and speaking fees.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...rother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407/
Did you expect him to openly admit to his corruption?

I believe all his earnings from his book sales are disclosed his tax records. If the IRS got Al Capone, they can get Biden if he actually did anything.

Yeah, he's disclosed all his earnings going back a while. Should be extremely easy to prove corruption if there is any, which is partly why reasonable people are not taking the accusations seriously.

I believe all his earnings from his book sales are disclosed his tax records. If the IRS got Al Capone, they can get Biden if he actually did anything.
I'm sure they are. It's the unreported earnings that are the important ones...If there are any.

It's not personal. Forget about me. Why mock the idea that politicians should have to follow the laws like anyone else? I don't think there's anyone pushing it as a one-sided statement except Trump followers who think that he alone should be above the law.

I think there's basically zero evidence that they'll find any evidence of corruption by Biden (why would he just suddenly start being corrupt after decades in gov't?), but if they do, I don't think you'll see people defend it the way people have defended Trump's corruption.
Yes Trump did quid pro quo in Ukraine not biden! Biden only... extorted a country to protect his son who is on an energy board that was under investigation.The same son who texted family members complaining about paying his father. You'd have to be an IDIOT to think that's corruption. Right?

Right. But when people are receiving money from unethical sources, they typically go out of their way to hide it. I.e. shell companies

Right, but I'm guessing unlike Capone, Biden hasn't spent beyond his reported means. So investigators will need to find these shell companies with the money sitting in them and tie them to Joe somehow.

Did you expect him to openly admit to his corruption?

well, at least from the start of his senate career, he has advised people not to assume that he is not corrupt. And as per the politico article, the family “business” has been going on for decades, including as senator

That $30,000 in 2009 was net income.
.Joe Biden didn't didn't start making big money until about the time he left the WH . From that same article you referenced:
When Biden left the West Wing, the big money started coming. In 2017, the Bidens declared $11.1 million in total earnings, nearly twice as much in a single year as they had made in the previous 18 years combined. About $10 million of that flowed through two S-corporations called CelticCapri and Giacoppa. The Biden campaign explained in a press release last year that the money in those entities came from speaking engagements and book payments connected to Joe’s memoir, Promise Me, Dad, and Jill’s memoir, Where the Light Enters. Publishers Weekly reported in 2017 that the couple’s book deal with Flatiron Books was valued at $8 million. In February 2017, Joe Biden was also named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the University of Pennsylvania, a post that earned him a $372,000 salary that year.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...fter-leaving-the-white-house/?sh=1a364b7a1e42

Last edited:
Back