Social Biden says “it’s wrong” that Florida has Banned trans surgeries and puberty blockers for minor

What makes it scummy? It literally takes no more effort to clean than someone who has been snipped.

I agree re the trans surgery I just take it one step further and oppose all unnessicary cosmetic surgery on minors
I'm circumcised and don't really care because it's all I've known, but I hear sensations are far better with the skin hood lol. I think it looks nasty, but I would have preferred the choice.

I don't blame my dad, as like his dad and so on, it was super common. I'll give my son the choice.

These life altering puberty blockers and surgeries on children are fucking criminal though. Anyone who is okay with it, or this sexualization/brainwashing of children are cancerous. I can't believe how quickly those people went from fringe societal rejects to having so much influence/power.

Biden is a fucking ghoul. Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and many other European nations that have looked at the data and realize that what they are really dealing with is 80% of the trans people simply turn out to be gay, no big deal. The other 20% have serious mental issues and need mental healthcare, not body mutilation. This will be the trend among sane nations. Here in the U.S.A. we have a Left Cult / Democratic Party that wants to mutilate children and push transgenderism on them at every turn.
You know that things are bad when liberal Europe is calling you out on the woke stuff. Seriously, it seems like parts of the "left" went down the wrong rabbit hole...

Biden’s doing great this year “ they’re all our kids “ and now building a railroad to Indian ocean

The mental gymnastics that liberals use to pretend that children are capable of making life changing decisions about their bodies is batshit crazy.

What's even crazier is they think there are professionals out there who can distinguish whether the child really needs life changing surgery and whether they don't.

Please tell us how a doctor can accurately diagnose whether a kid needs sex change surgery or not? They either believe what the kid is saying or they don't. That's what qualifies them as a professional. And guess what? Most of these "professionals" make their money by affirming that the kid qualifies for sex change treatment.

A doctor can diagnose a broken bone or a torn ACL but they can't diagnose whether or not a child was born in the wrong body or not.

Similarly, even if you agree with everything he does, it doesn't seem like "doctors and parents should make medical decisions for kids" should be a controversial position.
This is a lazy attempt to remove something from the social discussion by medicalizing it and then hiding behind "expertise" of experts who have shown themselves uniquely vulnerable to political pressure in the past. The State ultimately decides what lies in the realm of medical treatment and what does not.

This is a lazy attempt to remove something from the social discussion by medicalizing it and then hiding behind "expertise" of experts who have shown themselves uniquely vulnerable to political pressure in the past. The State ultimately decides what lies in the realm of medical treatment and what does not.

No, it's just a pretty straightforwardly accurate statement (and it is, in fact, medical). Remember, some of us believe in limited gov't. You might not, but it's a real view.

No, it's just a pretty straightforwardly accurate statement (and it is, in fact, medical). Remember, some of us believe in limited gov't. You might not, but it's a real view.
Its a really incorrect view because it takes a state to decide to limit itself. It is not, in fact medical, anymore than torture or tattoos are medical procedures. And even if it were, the government can decide it is not.

Its a really incorrect view because it takes a state to decide to limit itself. It is not, in fact medical, anymore than torture or tattoos are medical procedures. And even if it were, the government can decide it is not.

Well, I don't know what to tell you. The history of countries that have limited gov't and basic rights kind of speaks for itself. At any rate, barbarism is dying.

Curious, as I thought child mutilation- a uniquely barbarous activity- was what was being discussed here.

Well, we're not talking about mutilation, but I mean the barbarous mindset. Magical thinking (gods and stuff), servility toward leaders, etc. The embers are still (barely) glowing, but anyone expecting a big fire to reignite is bound to be disappointed.

Well, we're not talking about mutilation, but I mean the barbarous mindset. Magical thinking (gods and stuff), servility toward leaders, etc. The embers are still (barely) glowing, but anyone expecting a big fire to reignite is bound to be disappointed.

No one is talking about leaders or magic. This is attempting to cover your irrational positions in a veneer of scientism and rationality, curiously like a primitive might invoke a totem.

Lol, sure. History has ended. Good luck with that.

No one is talking about leaders or magic. This is attempting to cover your irrational positions in a veneer of scientism and rationality, curiously like a primitive might invoke a totem.

Lol, sure. History has ended. Good luck with that.

How do you figure?

If you're granting rationality as the correct standard to use here, even though your specific position is wrong, seems like you're ceding the main battle. If rightists are arguing about what is rational rather than whether rationality is a better standard that barbaric myths, anesthetics, or unexamined cultural standards, rightism as such is already dead.

And, yes, I will have good luck counting on liberalism persisting. Good luck waiting for people to rise up and install a dictator. :)

Last edited:
So do you agree with Biden that kids should be given puberty blockers and have body alternating surgeries ? Even though I never saw a studied that helped the trans community after they get all the operations they wanted .

So do you agree with Biden that kids should be given puberty blockers and have body alternating surgeries ? Even though I never saw a studied that helped the trans community after they get all the operations they wanted .

I wouldn't interpret his comment in that way. I think that it's a difficult situation with heavy tradeoffs, and it should be made by a collaboration between medical and mental-health professionals and parents or guardians. I would guess it would remain extremely rare, and it should. I don't think it's good for anyone for the gov't to get involved and treat children's health as a political football.

I'm circumcised
giphy.gif

I wouldn't interpret his comment in that way. I think that it's a difficult situation with heavy tradeoffs, and it should be made by a collaboration between medical and mental-health professionals and parents or guardians. I would guess it would remain extremely rare, and it should. I don't think it's good for anyone for the gov't to get involved and treat children's health as a political football.
I appreciate the honest answer it makes sense. Don’t be surprised if you get attack from fellow democrats on this.

I'm against most things Biden has done but I have to support a railroad in the Pacific ocean. I can admit when he's got a good idea
Biden’s doing great this year “ they’re all our kids “ and now building a railroad to Indian ocean

You know that things are bad when liberal Europe is calling you out on the woke stuff. Seriously, it seems like parts of the "left" went down the wrong rabbit hole...

The Rabbit hole is more descriptive than one might realize and the rabbit hole just didn't organically develop from a clueless culture.
James Lindsay is a atheist and highly educated mathematician that did a deep dive on "what the ......." is going on and cracked the code so to speak.

I'm not a atheist but point it out because of closed minds to anyone that isn't.

Here he is at oxford.

Here he really zeros in on the roots of trans kids ect.

Back