International Biden set to redeploy U.S. troops to Somalia, reversing Trump withdrawal

All the replies this troll is getting, and you guys let THIS one slip past???

<Huh2>

This dude just answered it's God's will that African kids starve because they "did stuff bad in their past life".

I am pretty sure homeboy is not even trying to hide that he's a troll anymore. IDGAF if he gets banned (he's got dubs, but let's be honest---he'll make a new account the next day) but you could absolutely argue this violates some of the rules when he's essentially saying that kids deserve to starve.

It isnt a troll it is in the Bible. It even exists as a theory outside mainstream religions. You may not like it but it is for sure a belief held by half of earths population if not more.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3YOxmvgcLg9WfOB1l1gFC9

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

How many "average American soldiers" have even deployed?

I am talking of those deployed in combat obviously
So wait are you Christian or a Buddhist? Answer: neither. Your a loser troll. Mods why isn’t this jackass banned?

Imagine being so triggered you want a ban. If I said Iraqi, Israeli, Russian or Chinese troops commit war crimes on average you wouldnt have an issue with it.

It shows how deep the brainwashing is

It isnt a troll it is in the Bible. It even exists as a theory outside mainstream religions. You may not like it but it is for sure a belief held by half of earths population if not more.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3YOxmvgcLg9WfOB1l1gFC9

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

Yeah? You've done a count of the world's population have ya? Over half think that kids starving is okay because they did something bad in another life?

You are very special, sport.

Yeah? You've done a count of the world's population have ya? Over half think that kids starving is okay because they did something bad in another life?

If you follow the holy books logically you learn and believe all things happen for a reason that we cannot always understand. In addition life is purgatory and reincarnation a few times may very well be true. God is all powerful, all knowing, and knows our thoughts and the future and lets things happen for reason

He overplayed his hand. He is a troll

Yeah. That's some whacky shit..... also nowhere near half the world believes in reincarnation lol..

If you follow the holy books logically you learn and believe all things happen for a reason that we cannot always understand. In addition life is purgatory and reincarnation a few times may very well be true. God is all powerful, all knowing, and knows our thoughts and the future and lets things happen for reason

I'm not gonna debate theology with you, bud. All I'll say is that you should stop.

@helltoupee here ya go. THIS is who's responsible for shitty Western foreign policy. YOUR kind: leftists. Nothing to do with people of my political persuasion.

This is a good book. It's mainly about the author's time during OIF1 as a scout sniper but he was in Somalia in 92 and took out some enemies with a Zeus.

https://www.amazon.com/Shooter-Autobiography-Top-Ranked-Marine-Sniper/dp/0312939175

@helltoupee here ya go. THIS is who's responsible for shitty Western foreign policy. YOUR kind: leftists. Nothing to do with people of my political persuasion.

WTF are you even talking about..."your kind"? You think Joe Biden and the Democrats are "leftists"? LOL You don't know shit about the US so spare us the armchair quarterbacking from your basement couch in some shitty UK suburb.

You do seem rather angry though - which is awesome. How much spit you have on your screen right now?

You can bitch and whine and moan about "the left" all you want. You and I both know that almost every single facet of that sorry excuse of existence that you call a life was given to you by "the left". From your job, to the air you breathe, to the fact that you can eat a sandwich for lunch and not have to worry about cancer inducing pesticides or sawdust. If you had a job, we could point out literally everything you assume you are entitled to, from the hours you work, to the vacation pay, to the fact that you can sue your employer if he shorts your paychecks. Most all of which was made possible through the struggle of "leftists" and almost universally opposed by those on the right. I could literally go on forever.

You simply take all of that for granted because you're a selfish and spoiled little twit who can only think of "me me me". I'll bet you were an only child, divorced parents, and you lived with your mom who spoiled the shit out of you. That's why you're so selfish. You're a momma's boy who is frightened of the world and anything that is different from your coddled upbringing. That's why you hate brown people, and why it's so easy for you to turn the other cheek when you buy cheap tuna at the grocery store. You don't care if it was literally stolen from someone else.

So, in the end, I hope Somalian people take over your entire neighborhood. As far as I'm concerned, they are letting you off easy for all of the bullshit you and your "brothers" did to their country for the last 100 years.

You want people to respect your borders? Show some respect for other people's borders.

Stay mad tough guy.

Last edited:
WTF are you even talking about..."your kind"? You think Joe Biden and the Democrats are "leftists"? LOL You don't know shit about the US so spare us the armchair quarterbacking from your basement couch in some shitty UK suburb.

He's a leftist and so are you. He's your kind.

You do seem rather angry though - which is awesome.

Based on that comment? lol

How much spit you have on your screen right now?

What the fuck? Projection, much?

I'll bet you were an only child, divorced parents, and you lived with your mom

You just described the typical leftist upbringing. Zero self-awareness. LOL

So, in the end, I hope Somalian people take over your entire neighborhood. As far as I'm concerned, they are letting you off easy for all of the bullshit you and your "brothers" did to their country for the last 100 years.

You can bitch and whine and moan about "the left" all you want. You and I both know that almost every single facet of that sorry excuse of existence that you call a life was given to you by "the left". From your job, to the air you breathe, to the fact that you can eat a sandwich for lunch and not have to worry about cancer inducing pesticides or sawdust. If you had a job, we could point out literally everything you assume you are entitled to, from the hours you work, to the vacation pay, to the fact that you can sue your employer if he shorts your paychecks. Most all of which was made possible through the struggle of "leftists" and almost universally opposed by those on the right. I could literally go on forever.

You simply take all of that for granted because you're a selfish and spoiled little twit who can only think of "me me me". I'll bet you were an only child, divorced parents, and you lived with your mom who spoiled the shit out of you. That's why you're so selfish. You're a momma's boy who is frightened of the world and anything that is different from your coddled upbringing. That's why you hate brown people, and why it's so easy for you to turn the other cheek when you buy cheap tuna at the grocery store. You don't care if it was literally stolen from someone else.

You want people to respect your borders? Show some respect for other people's borders.

Stay mad tough guy.

And somehow it's me who's angry. Clearly I struck a nerve. LOL

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Nice little rant, child. Come with a coherent counter-argument next time, though. Until then, you know I'm right and that's that.

Last edited:

You do seem rather angry though - which is awesome. How much spit you have on your screen right now?

Stay mad tough guy.

I agree man. I am.rooting for the Somalis and all blacks against this bullsht evil invasion
He's a leftist and so are you. He's your kind.

Based on that comment? lol

What the fuck? Projection, much?

You just described the typical leftist upbringing. Zero self-awareness. LOL

And somehow it's me who's angry. Clearly I struck a nerve. LOL

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Nice little rant, child. Come with a coherent counter-argument next time, though. Until then, you know I'm right and that's that.

I agree with that guys comment that people are in denial but the US is NOT the good guy in Somalia.or anywhere in Africa, Middle East or even Ukraine.

US is the instigator and a corrupt out of control superpower that daily violates Gods laws and literally is now embracing a satanic agenda

I agree with that guys comment that people are in denial but the US is NOT the good guy in Somalia.or anywhere in Africa, Middle East or even Ukraine.

US is the instigator and a corrupt out of control superpower that daily violates Gods laws and literally is now embracing a satanic agenda

When did I claim the US is the "good guy"? I'm always condemning American foreign policy.

We are not the good guys. There really are no good guys on the world stage to be fair, but we're certainly no exception. The many being led by the few. For whatever reason, the human species continues to tolerate this lunacy from the elite

@helltoupee I decided to research your claim about illegal fishing in Somali waters. I remember you bringing this up a long time ago and you got BTFO'd hard (which is what's about to happen again). Anyway, what I discovered is that it's overwhelmingly Asian countries which are depleting Somali fishing reserves...

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...ing-somalian-fish-despite-acute-food-shortage

The waters off Somalia are some of the richest fishing grounds in the world and are still largely untapped. Following the steady decline in attacks by Somali pirates since 2012, foreign fishing fleets have gradually returned to Somali waters. Many of these vessels, particularly those originating in Iran, Yemen and South East Asia, routinely engage in IUU (illegal, unreported and unregulated) fishing practices.

https://globalinitiative.net/analysis/illegal-fishing-somalia/#:~:text=Following the steady decline in,unreported and unregulated) fishing practices.

Source: https://globalinitiative.net/wp-con...lia-and-the-capture-of-state-institutions.pdf

Not a single mention of Britain or any other European country in there being responsible for stealing fish from Somali waters. It's an almost entirely Iranian, Chinese, and south-east Asian problem.

#BTFO'd

Someone will have to explain to me the difference between what Russia is doing to Ukraine is uniquely evil and much worse than what America did to Iraq and is about to do to Somalia.

Someone will have to explain to me the difference between what Russia is doing to Ukraine is uniquely evil and much worse than what America did to Iraq and is about to do to Somalia.
Russia did it to white people, US does it to blacks and browns.

Back