• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Biden Ushers in the Ministry of Truth era

It's unfortunate how little you guys can filter this stuff and apply your scepticism to facebook infographs, considering how sceptical you are of more legiimtate sources.
It's rather funny.

It's like they hear someone goes to Burger King once in a while, then become obsessed with pointing out that person is making poor dietary choices.

Meanwhile they're living entirely off meth and skittles.

Trump de facto did this with his "fake news" schtick at anyone who disagreed with him. Not trying to do whataboutism, but hopefully this concern will be directed at whoever is in charge.

In regards to the OP, there's no doubt that this is an incredibly bad look for the Biden administration. Misinformation being spread like wildfire is a major societal problem, however there's absolutely zero trust in the Biden admin administer any task regulating that. Even IF they are doing this in good faith, it's never going to succeed. They are too biased and will only further distance voters.

That meme or whatever is what misinformation is. Outside of a few, the points are misleading or inaccurate. It's unfortunate how little you guys can filter this stuff and apply your scepticism to facebook infographs, considering how sceptical you are of more legiimtate sources.
You realize people actually remember stuff right? Them saying that and then it happens.

Its like people who try to downplay the riots. After work I would come home and watch streams all night for months, saw it with my own eyes and people will downplay it like it was no big deal like it never happened.

The graphic isn't what informed people, the experience of going through it is what informed people.

This can only be a positive thing for freedom of speech.
giphy.gif

You realize people actually remember stuff right? Them saying that and then it happens.

Its like people who try to downplay the riots. After work I would come home and watch streams all night for months, saw it with my own eyes and people will downplay it like it was no big deal like it never happened.

The graphic isn't what informed people, the experience of going through it is what informed people.

Seems to me most things you “remember” are wrong. So I would go back and check over my work again if I was you. Thankfully I’m not

Trump de facto did this with his "fake news" schtick at anyone who disagreed with him. Not trying to do whataboutism, but hopefully this concern will be directed at whoever Is in charge.

Yes of course. It's trump's fault. Its his fault he called liars liars and in many cases they have been proven to be liars since. I do 100% agree with the last sentence though. However, I hope the next administration disbands this committee.

If you are an American then this should concern you. I don't want the government deciding for anyone what is "disinformation" and what isn't. I don't care which side is in power. No thanks. This is a dangerous road to go down.
They are already starting with the information war on climate change and among other issues.

Nina Jankowicz the person in charge of the ministry of truth said Hunter's laptop was Russia disinformation than said it was a Trump plant. She also said Trump supporters would intimidate people at the polls.
Clown world

You would think people would applaud this after all the energy they spend complaining about fake news and biased news sources. I can understand people's concern about this but I'm even more curious what they think should be done about fake news and biased reporting instead?
Let information flow freely and give the people a chance to decide for themselves. This is dictatorship 101 right here regardless of which side does it.

Do you believe the election was stolen? you can just answer that right now and be done with it

Where do you even get this shit? I don't even remember talking about the election in the past and certainly not today. I didn't even fucking vote in it. I don't give a single fuck about Trump. Take your meds you schizo.

You would think people would applaud this after all the energy they spend complaining about fake news and biased news sources. I can understand people's concern about this but I'm even more curious what they think should be done about fake news and biased reporting instead?

Bro stop.

Can’t tell if serious … if so remind me to block you

Back