Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

I think he's done a great job as POTUS so it doesn't seem to have hindered him that much. And again we have to put this into the wider context; the only realistic alternative right now is Trump who is only a few years younger, obese, and hasn't seemed very sharp for some time in addition to not being fit for the role on the basis of his character and his past actions. I'll take the chance of a Kamala presidency if it means avoiding Trump.
this..

There's a weird double standard whereby Trump is expected to act in an unprofessional and unsophisticated manner so its okay for him to ramble and violate longstanding norms while Biden is held to a higher standard by both the left and the right.

<{outtahere}>

Imagine actually believing this nonsense.

No. There is no double standard to anybody with eyes and ears. Biden's obvious cognitive decline is noticed by both the left and the right. When/if Trump loses his energy, and is walking around like a zombie and regularly stares off into space looking confused, it will be noticed all the same. This goes far beyond "unprofessional" and "unsophisticated" behavior.

You guys are just gonna have to eventually come to terms that Biden looks and sounds like a confused old man half the time, and Trump doesn't. Quit trying to make them seem equal. It's pathetic.

The willful ignorance is astounding. I often wonder if the extreme levels of denial come naturally, or if they have to convince themselves over time that what they're seeing and hearing aren't depictive of reality.

I would buy this concern if it weren't coming from people who look the other way at much more serious concerns about Trump or people who didn't push back on completely crazy accusations against Clinton.
You dismiss them from me even though I say Trump is demented

It is not rational at all and he is trolling you lol

Unrelated to your discussion, look at this clip Biden’s team put out today. What is wrong with them, lmaoooo

Did Biden remember the grape soda too? Or Hillary's Hot Sauce?

What fucking disaster of an Ad? Seriously, WTF was he trying to do here? Was this an Ad? Who's running his PR campaign over there?

What's next? Quesadillas at Pappacitos? Peking duck in Chinatown? Why not come down for some BBQ in Texas? Or do us whities not get the privilege of sharing a racially stereotypical meal with the Big Guy?

lol...

Oh', it absolutely does. It's all bullshit, as they all committed a felony that anybody else would be easily charged and convicted of(although, Trump is the only one with at least a theory of defense). This is all politics. In that world, charging Trump with it, and letting others go, doesn't add up. The crime is mishandling classified documents, and two of the three got off, despite meeting the standard that anybody else would be buried under.

Two things to take away. The DOJ is obviously picking and choosing which elites are exempt from this felony(people will notice), and the statement of Biden being too old and "forgetful" to be found guilty, is about as damning as it gets.

That's not "vindication" for Biden's crime. That's an insanity defense...for the POTUS. Let that sink in. Sure, it doesn't matter as far as locking Biden up, but it sure as fuck matters to the optics of not only a two tiered justice system, but the fact that the President is too mentally handicapped to be charged with committing a crime.

It would be better for Biden, if the SC just said he committed crimes and should be charged once his Presidency ends.

Worst. Vindication. Ever.
He was not going to be charged regardless if the SC wrote he's senile or not. That made no difference in the choice not to charge him. Whether Garland should have redacted those statements is an open question, and someone mentioned he could have even edited the report, but then that's what all the outrage would be about. I think it's unprofessional the way Hur presented his report but that's just the type of guy that will have TR7MP's attention if he wins again and gets to hand out positions in his administration.

"Hur writes at the outset: “Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen.” You have to wait for the later statements that what the report actually says is there is insufficient evidence of criminality, innocent explanations for the conduct, and affirmative evidence that Biden did not willfully withhold classified documents. Put another way, that same sentence about “our investigation uncovered evidence” could equally apply to Mike Pence, who had classified documents at his home, which is similarly some “evidence” of a crime, but also plainly insufficient to remotely establish criminality."

If Garland released a summary like this what would you guys think?

“We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.”

Did Biden remember the grape soda too? Or Hillary's Hot Sauce?

What fucking disaster of an Ad? Seriously, WTF was he trying to do here? Was this an Ad? Who's running his PR campaign over there?

What's next? Quesadillas at Pappacitos? Peking duck in Chinatown? Why not come down for some BBQ in Texas? Or do us whities not get the privilege of sharing a racially stereotypical meal with the Big Guy?

lol...

I tried using a couple AI image generators to create an image of "Joe Biden eating corn pop cereal with black children", but it was blocked on all 3 I tried lol.

You dismiss them from me even though I say Trump is demented
Worse? And do you think that Hillary has had people killed/run a sex-trafficking ring? Do you think she rigged the 2016 primary?

Ed: Didn't you also believe the crazy body double thing? And root for her to be put in prison for some reason?

Last edited:
I would buy this concern if it weren't coming from people who look the other way at much more serious concerns about Trump or people who didn't push back on completely crazy accusations against Clinton.
That's totally valid. I think Trump has things that make him an automatic DQ for me. But Biden does too for me (appearing to be at least knee deep into senility), and I do not trust him as not being "the big guy" in Hunter's dealings, too much smoke for me.

But, I don't have a magic wand, so here are our choices.

That's totally valid. I think Trump has things that make him an automatic DQ for me. But Biden does too for me (appearing to be at least knee deep into senility), and I do not trust him as not being "the big guy" in Hunter's dealings, too much smoke for me.

But, I don't have a magic wand, so here are our choices.

There's a third option...

He won't win, but at least you'll be able to say

"Fuck him. I didn't vote for that asshole."

No matter which of these dipshits wins. I voted third party in both 2016/2020. For me, Trump is the Anti-Biden vote... which is what Biden is to the left.

I'm with you on the Trump thing. And funny enough, if Democrats had just ignored him and let Trump rot on Truth Social with zero acknowledgement, I bet Biden would be leading right now.

Feeding the Troll with Trump seems to make him more popular and appear to be the underdog that's fighting the establishment.

Agree or not... That's how I feel.

The indictments, the constant negative press, Hillary railing on MAGA deplorables... lol. It all just helps Trump in the end.

Worse? And do you think that Hillary has had people killed/run a sex-trafficking ring? Do you think she rigged the 2016 primary?

Ed: Didn't you also believe the crazy body double thing? And root for her to be put in prison for some reason?

Killed people: 35% chance
Child sex ring: 5% chance
Rigged Primary: Not her specifically but she definitely had help from others to railroad Bernie
Body Double: 60% chance
Some kind of neurological event when she was carried into the van: 80% chance

As with all of them, neither of us can be 100% confident as we don’t have the full information.

Killed people: 35% chance
Child sex ring: 5% chance
Rigged Primary: Not her specifically but she definitely had help from others to railroad Bernie
Body Double: 60% chance
Some kind of neurological event when she was carried into the van: 80% chance

As with all of them, neither of us can be 100% confident as we don’t have the full information.
See, this kind of thing totally discredits you. It's not that you actually have expertise or inside knowledge here and know that Biden is secretly senile; it's that you attach an irrationally high probability to crazy claims made by supporters of your party. You're a broken clock.

See, this kind of thing totally discredits you. It's not that you actually have expertise or inside knowledge here and know that Biden is secretly senile; it's that you attach an irrationally high probability to crazy claims made by supporters of your party. You're a broken clock.
any percentage you or I put out is unverifiable so hey just have fun with it.

any percentage you or I put out is unverifiable so hey just have fun with it.
Well, look at the baseline murder rate (what percentage of the population is a murderer?). And take into account her SES, gender, age, etc. And consider that she's had millions of dollar spent by political opponents to try to dig up *any* dirt on her, and they've come up completely empty-handed. I don't think any sane, reasonable person would put the odds over 0.0001%. If you think someone as high-profile as her has a 5% chance of getting away with running a child sex ring, you are, again, either insane or a hack who will just say anything he thinks his party wants him to say. Similar with the body-double thing.

At the very least, anyone who is making a serious effort to get this right (so not hacks) is going to have to take those insane estimates into account.

Well, look at the baseline murder rate (what percentage of the population is a murderer?). And take into account her SES, gender, age, etc. And consider that she's had millions of dollar spent by political opponents to try to dig up *any* dirt on her, and they've come up completely empty-handed. I don't think any sane, reasonable person would put the odds over 0.0001%. If you think someone as high-profile as her has a 5% chance of getting away with running a child sex ring, you are, again, either insane or a hack who will just say anything he thinks his party wants him to say. Similar with the body-double thing.

At the very least, anyone who is making a serious effort to get this right (so not hacks) is going to have to take those insane estimates into account.
I didn’t say SHE actually killed someone. Directing a murder is different. To think that the highest levels of this world isn’t involved in murders is a little outrageous.

The willful ignorance is astounding. I often wonder if the extreme levels of denial come naturally, or if they have to convince themselves over time that what they're seeing and hearing aren't depictive of reality.

It’s called cognitive dissonance.

When people behave inappropriately (eg voting in a cognitively declining career politician) it’s easier to make excuses to justify your wrong behavior than to acknowledge and correct it.

Back