Crime Biden was in possession of classified documents while not in office

Supposedly the interview between Hur and Biden was recorded. So if Hur was wrong in his assessment of Biden's memory as Democrats are claiming then the Democrats will be pushing for the release of that recording...right?
I believe the House is looking to get their hands on them in their impeachment inquiry, so they might not have a choice.

Biden's deposition shouldn't be any worse than Trump's depositions but I am sure it will be. Half of it is him constantly squinting. Does Biden not believe in glasses? That alone makes him look senile plus constantly pausing to not stutter.

Wasn't there a moment in his speech after report got released where Biden is castigating Hur for saying he didn't remember when his son died and tries to say the name of the church where services were held or something in context, paused, then moved on....it didn't look good. Biden needs to approach it as nonchalant as Trump.That confidence is the main difference. Trump confused Haley with Pelosi and played it off like a joke. Trump can't remember who was president in what years. Not indicators of good memory.

I can confidently say that I forgot the names of my elementary and middle schools I went to and I could give a shit. Many of us would struggle to recall exact names, dates, etc for many things or just recall it incorrectly. Doesn't make any of us senile.

I can confidently say that I forgot the names of my elementary and middle schools I went to and I could give a shit. Many of us would struggle to recall exact names, dates, etc for many things or just recall it incorrectly. Doesn't make any of us senile.

Wtf? How old are you? That's really weird dude.

Honestly, I don't think that's normal for anyone but army brats and folks who moved around every two years.

I went to two middle schools. I remember one of them. I remember where the 2nd one was but not its name. It only existed for a few years.

I went to elementary school for 3 months.

If I don't talk to certain people on a consistent basis I forget their names. Again, that's a fairly typical thing for many people. Are you going to pretend you remember the names of everyone you ever met?

They are not called "The Left Cult" for no reason. They've lost critical thinking abilities or never had them. If the MSM say it.... it is so! They are weak of mind.
The projection is otherworldly. You obsess over and donate your money to a fake billionaire, that literally mocks you to your face about how dumb you are. That same fake billionaire has been convicted of rape, stealing money from a pediatric cancer charity, and fraud, and he's currently being prosecuted for insurrection, and keeping classified information in his personal residence and then refusing to hand it over to investigators. But here you are, still defending him.

But WE are in the cult??? Like I said, otherworldly levels of projection so that you can cope with your pathetic existence as a cultist devotee for a man that fantasizes on camera about wanting to fuck his own daughter.

If the left is a cult, who exactly is our cult leader?? That's kind of THE central feature of a cult. Is it Biden? Most lefties do not like him. So how tf does that work?

Wtf? How old are you? That's really weird dude.
I am sure you have a perfect memory and remember the names of everyone you ever met, what they were wearing, the deodorant/perfume/cologne they had on and whatever else but us lesser mortals may not.

My point is memory issues can vary from clinical to just everyday absent mindedness, anxiousness, etc. Have you ever forgotten something you wanted to say during an interview?

If I don't talk to certain people on a consistent basis I forget their names. Again, that's a fairly typical thing for many people. Are you going to pretend you remember the names of everyone you ever met?
It depends what you're talking about here. Some person you might bump into at a bar occasionally, and don't ever keep up with, then no. A person you've known for an extended period of time in your life, but haven't seen in years, then yeah, you should remember them.

I can remember most everyone I went to school with from like the 3rd grade and on, for instance. If I was shown a class picture from those years, I'd get 90% of them. Most of the people I've ever worked with too. I don't think that makes my memory special.

However, in Biden's case, it goes far beyond forgetting people's names. The guy can't remember when he was Vice President. Two terms...in one of the most prominent positions on the planet...can't remember when he held that job. That's a bit more concerning than flubbing a name here and there. That's why he looks bad, and not because he simply appears old. That Carville dude looks like fucking Hans Moleman, but he doesn't appear to have lost any wits, or an ability to keep up with a conversation.

I am sure you have a perfect memory and remember the names of everyone you ever met, what they were wearing, the deodorant/perfume/cologne they had on and whatever else but us lesser mortals may not.

My point is memory issues can vary from clinical to just everyday absent mindedness, anxiousness, etc. Have you ever forgotten something you wanted to say during an interview?

Forgetting what school you went to is weird bruh

Forgetting what school you went to is weird bruh

Why does that matter at all? Who cares? I could give a shit. Am I senile for not remembering a name? I could probably look it up if I'd really care to know. But I don't.

I have forgotten names of countless people because they are an insignificant part of my life or never were significant to begin with. You are being disingenuous.

It is part of life to learn and forget information. It is not even part of the simple process of aging. Young or old, you learn and forget information.

It depends what you're talking about here. Some person you might bump into at a bar occasionally, and don't ever keep up with, then no. A person you've known for an extended period of time in your life, but haven't seen in years, then yeah, you should remember them.

I can remember most everyone I went to school with from like the 3rd grade and on, for instance. If I was shown a class picture from those years, I'd get 90% of them. Most of the people I've ever worked with too. I don't think that makes my memory special.

However, in Biden's case, it goes far beyond forgetting people's names. The guy can't remember when he was Vice President. Two terms...in one of the most prominent positions on the planet...can't remember when he held that job. That's a bit more concerning than flubbing a name here and there. That's why he looks bad, and not because he simply appears old. That Carville dude looks like fucking Hans Moleman, but he doesn't appear to have lost any wits, or an ability to keep up with a conversation.
I guess we'll agree to disagree. I've known many people in passing and I couldn't care to remember their names. This includes teachers, professors, bosses, etc. Once that chapter of life ends for me, over time I forget their names.

You mean like Trump? But let me guess you don't think it's nearly as bad...Trump literally couldn't remember being president from 2017-2021....

eh, BS. Everyone remembers where they went to school.

You know where you went to school. Come on ,now.

I can tell you HS and College. I don't remember elementary school name or school I went to for 8th grade. I know where they are/were located but not their names. Also their names may have changed. Middle school only existed for a few years and elementary was likely changed by now. Again, i could go on google and look it up in like 10 seconds. Who cares?

I never cared to remember things I could easily look up. Who cares if I remember name of some teacher from 20-30 years ago who made 0 impact on my life?

I don't pretend to have a great memory. I am all about using my resources like calendars, phones, google, etc.

If the argument was between Biden and some other non near 80 year old, I'd happily concede that person is probably sharper than Biden. However when the alternative is Trump and Biden always spoke with a bit of delay due to stuttering, I am not convinced we'd get someone less senile in Trump.

Biden mental capacity in terms of his public appearances is that if you saw him at a self checkout counter ahead of you, you'd drop your items and leave the stores. The DNC plan is now to limit his public exposure because he is his own worst enemy. Considering he's behind in polling, especially in swing states, not sure what their pathway is. Majority feel worse off financially and majority feel like the white house has their own rendition of 'Weekend At Biden's' going on.
The pathway is to have Michael Obama run for office

Back