Big Bit of Apology?

Shouldn't worry what those clowns said. Seems to happen every PPV.

Yeah he was winning the fight clearly and in 2nd and 3rd rounds he was running away with it, and all Rogan was doing was keep talking about that French kid, every time he threw a basic leg kick Rogan was going hysterical, Cormier too but not as bad as Rogan. In the 3rd I remember Cody hitting that French kid with some crisp jabs in the face and Frenchie threw a leg kick which missed and Rogan said "close with that kick there". shocking stuff

So I guess I’m happy that I won them over, but at the same time that’s not their job to be that biased

What is this guy talking about? Sure, it's obnoxious, but they're stupid commentators, not refs or judges. Who says they can't be biased? They work for the UFC and are paid to go out and hype people about fighters, that is actually their job.

I don't get it. Acknowledging it happened only brings attention to it, and makes him look sensitive even if he's right

16031608.jpg

They work for the UFC. The UFC wanted to push the French kid. Im sure they were instructed to talk him up

I'm sure they were told to talk up Duquesnoy since the UFC wants him to be one of their big draws in the future due to his age, fighting style, and personality. Not absolving Rogaine and DC, but I would be very surprised if the UFC brass did not tell all of their announcers who to hype. They always have an agenda. Is normal.

shrg-1.gif

It's clear that the UFC wants certain fighters to succeed, so they tell shill and dc to love them up.

I don't get it. Acknowledging it happened only brings attention to it, and makes him look sensitive even if he's right
Exactly. He sounds like a whiny millennial who wants to complain that an NFL player didn't kneel low enough during a Taylor Swift song. STFU and just win fights.

Yeah he was winning the fight clearly and in 2nd and 3rd rounds he was running away with it, and all Rogan was doing was keep talking about that French kid, every time he threw a basic leg kick Rogan was going hysterical, Cormier too but not as bad as Rogan. In the 3rd I remember Cody hitting that French kid with some crisp jabs in the face and Frenchie threw a leg kick which missed and Rogan said "close with that kick there". shocking stuff
Was there a French representative in the fight?

Nothing to see here just the same old shit that's been going on from day one. Is this guy new? Oh yea he is LOL

It was embarrassing but that's just what Rogan does. He always focuses on one fighter, then comments every blink and sniff but completely ignores everything his opponent throws at him.
"They were talking about Duquesnoy, where he trains, and I’m taking him down, hitting him with combinations and they’re not saying anything about that."
That's pretty much exactly what happens all the time.

"X is a huuuuge talent, he trains with .... and just KOd..."
gets punched in the face
"He doesn't look impressed by those punches at all"
gets taken down
"And that's a really dangerous place, he's excellent off of his back"
gets ground and pounded
"right now a lot of shots aren't landing clean and his opponent has to be careful, he might get tired here"

Back