• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know what the final vote count was? My television magically turned off during live evictions.

my guess is that either Angela, Haleigh or JC will win this endurance comp.
This comp isn't made for....heavier people, but man i'm looking forward to Sunday's episode...even though it won't be Rockstars daughters birthday anymore.

Rockstar really messed up tonight.

Level 6 has to be one of the lamest alliances in a while

Sorry. I mistyped. I am actually looking for what houseguests voted for which nominee.
It was Angela, JC, Kaycee, Rachel, Sam and Tyler for Winston, and Bayleigh, Faysal, Haleigh, Kaitlyn, and Rockstar for Brett.

so Sam won the HoH. she doesn’t want to talk to anyone and said she’s already made up her noms.

Fessy is paranoid and doesnt know Tyler and JC are against him. He thinks either Kaitlyn or Hayleigh voted for Brett to stay and are lying to him.

Kaitlyn has fallen back into with Brett. She is falling for his Rockstar lies. JC is feeding this info to Fessy and manipulating him.

Tyler comforted Bayleigh after she got pissed at Kaitlyn for being a bully.

Rockstar is going around saying Brett has a micropenis

I'm pretty sure that with Sam's power, this entire week may be pretty much useless. No matter who is evicted, they will have the chance to come back. Because Sam didn't use the power in previous weeks, it automatically gets used on the evicted houseguest this week. Super lame.

I'm pretty sure that with Sam's power, this entire week may be pretty much useless. No matter who is evicted, they will have the chance to come back. Because Sam didn't use the power in previous weeks, it automatically gets used on the evicted houseguest this week. Super lame.

i agree, i see her putting up people that can easily win the +1 power app competition.

So when the evicted house guest does this comp, does the rest of the house know its happening? or will they watch that person do the comp from the sidelines?

so Sam won the HoH. she doesn’t want to talk to anyone and said she’s already made up her noms.

Fessy is paranoid and doesnt know Tyler and JC are against him. He thinks either Kaitlyn or Hayleigh voted for Brett to stay and are lying to him.

Kaitlyn has fallen back into with Brett. She is falling for his Rockstar lies. JC is feeding this info to Fessy and manipulating him.

Tyler comforted Bayleigh after she got pissed at Kaitlyn for being a bully.

Rockstar is going around saying Brett has a micropenis

leave it to a woman to bring up the size of a man's genitals. and wonder who Sam decided will be on the block...eventhough they have a chance of coming right back because of her own power app.
And did i miss something? has Bayleigh been bullying someone?

i agree, i see her putting up people that can easily win the +1 power app competition.

So when the evicted house guest does this comp, does the rest of the house know its happening? or will they watch that person do the comp from the sidelines?

These power apps are super vague in how they work, so no idea.

leave it to a woman to bring up the size of a man's genitals. and wonder who Sam decided will be on the block...eventhough they have a chance of coming right back because of her own power app.
And did i miss something? has Bayleigh been bullying someone?

kaitlyn and hayleigh. Sam’s been going around talking shit about how both of them are flirts and an insult to female empowerment or some crap. I think she wants to keep Brett and Tyler closer to her so she wants these chicks gone. The screwed up part is the evictee gets a buyback this week.

Rockstar really messed up tonight.

She is a fucking retard.

I hope Brett fucks with her nonstop and causes multiple meltdowns.

I want her on suicide watch.

Who gives a fuck about your shitty kids birthday

She is a fucking retard.

She's a social justice warrior to the max. She called the bros, Brett and Winston, team "white privilege".

i find it funny that Scottie targeted Winston and Brett for lying about the Steve vote but it was Tyler who put Steve up in the first place. Tyler also put up Sam and she adores him. He’s playing a great game imo.

She is a fucking retard.

yea she is actually pretty astute on the social dynamics of the house (which is prob why Tyler wants her gone) but got rustled hard by Brett. She totally forgot it’s a game of lying and is taking things way too personal.

Back